Scene 5

Jieun Pov***

"Hyun-woo?", Lisa asked, looking clueless. And it seems that she has no idea of who's the person I mentioned. And that was enough to calm me.

I smiled at her, for not knowing Hyun-woo, somewhat happy because that only means she never met him. Lisa's not the one who did that to Hyun-woo.

"You don't know him, and it's ok. Don't think too much." I said, shaking my head and still beaming with gladness, Lisa looks confused why I'm quite happy but I'd rather not say. I don't want her to feel offended, that I doubt her nature.

"Ok, I won't although I already did. I'm curious who's that Hyun-woo? but I guess he's someone close to you, so I feel sorry that your friend is in the hospital right now." Lisa mumbles, sighing heavily. Does she think I'm close with Hyun-woo? He's my classmate and a casual friend and we're not as close as I'm close with Suzy and Inna. But I'm also not that oblivious that he's trying to get close to me more than just a friend. I'm just intentionally ignoring his motives.

"If you want to leave now, and if ever you can't drop by here after visiting him, I will understand. Jieun-ah~" Lisa added, and let out another long sigh.

She looks more disappointed than being sorry, I could hear her heavy sighs even we're feet apart. Is she doing that on purpose? I rolled my eyes watching her pouts. What does she want now?

"Just tell me what you want. And stop sighing so loud, I could hear you." I exclaimed.

Then Lisa grins at me. I knew it.

"Let me come with you. Please so you don't have to return here after your visit from the hospital. I promise I won't disturb you, or annoy you, or I don't even have to come inside when you meet him. I just want to be with you."

Lisa said bluntly, and that last sentence had me overthinking. I gulped feeling lightheaded, no Jieun that doesn't mean anything.

She kept showing me a please sign, and with that puppy eyes, I sighed as my brows furrowed. Why does she have to be this cute?

"Fine, I'll let you come with me. And if they allowed, you can meet Hyun-woo too, he's a good person. He even asked to play the piano for me, in the next practical class." I said smiling as I remember Hyun-woo approaches me to ask that personally.

"Oh, okay so is he courting you?", Lisa mumbles as she scrunches her nose while throwing me that sudden question.

"Hmm, secret. If you're alright to leave your cafe then let's go inside my car first and I'll answer your question.", I answered her in a teasing manner. Lisa frowns while she nods and then she rushes back to her cafe, saw her remove her apron, and talk to her crew inside.

I waited for her outside for a few minutes, before she came out wearing her pair of sweatshirt and pants. Along with a baseball cap.

 Along with a baseball cap