Scene 9

3rd Person Pov***

"Me too Lisa. I do feel what you feel."

Jieun replied to Lisa, and beam at the latter sheepishly. They both grew shy and flushed the moment silence followed up their confession.

The small girl quickly slouches back to her seat and gazes at the road instead. Trying to avoid Lisa's eyes. The tall one smirks watching the girl she's holding get flustered. It was giving her relief that finally, she's with the latter again. Although she doesn't know the reason why Jieun avoided her.

Lisa gulped, as she suddenly thought the matter might be repeated. It was making her anxious, she doesn't want to suffer like that again. She heaved a deep sigh, as she caresses the top of the girl's hand with her thumb.

"Will you tell me now? What's the reason?", Lisa mumbles?

Jieun hears, but the small girl bit her lip and scrunches her eyes close, being caught off guard. She couldn't look at the girl yet, as she tries to think of an excuse.

"Are you already seeing someone?", Lisa added to her questions, but this one cause Jieun to snap her neck quickly looking at her with wide eyes.

"What!?"

The small girl exclaimed in horror. The question was unexpected, and she doesn't know where Lisa even got that idea.

"Do you?", But the taller insisted the question, looking so innocent.

Jieun shook her head with exaggeration. "No, I'm not seeing someone Lisa. But why did you think of that?", Jieun asked borrowing her brows.

"It's not that I'm accusing you, I was just asking if you have because I don't want to cause you any trouble.", Lisa answered bluntly. Without averting her eyes off anywhere else.

Jieun paused, she narrowed her eyes and analyzing what kind of trouble does Lisa think she would get her into.

"Trouble?", she asked, giving up trying to decipher the latter.

But Lisa laughed at her, shaking her head in amusement. "What I mean is I can't just ask you on a date if you're currently seeing someone.", Lisa blurted out.

------

Jieun Pov***

Date?

We're going out on a date?

"Wait? Are we on a date?", I asked Lisa in a barely audible voice and eyes blinking in confusion. But Lisa leaned closer, she stops a hand away from mine. She smiles, and slowly nod her head in response.

My mouth fell.

"We're on a date since the moment you held my hand. And agrees to come with me, first, we're going to eat lunch outside and after that, we're going to a place where we can have fun. It seems like you're still thinking about what excuse you're gonna make. For the time you ghosted me. So for now let's not think about it.", Lisa utters with arrogance, smirking confidently.

I lost words, as I watch her slightly shaking her head and looking at me like I'm an amateur when it comes to dating.

My lips pursed as I took my hand back from her, Lisa let go looking at me confusedly.

I'm offended. I admit this is my first time, but I'm not five that has no clue how two people go on a date. I watch t.v dramas so I know what they do when on a date.

I scoffed at her. Making Lisa raised an eyebrow. "Date huh?", I said with a smug.

"Sure, let's have fun, Lisa. If I enjoy this date I'm gonna tell you my reason for not showing up on you. Deal?", I said with confidence as I crossed my arms. And held my head up, challenging her.