Scene 7

Lisa Pov***

This girl rushed towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me onto a tight hug. Cupping the back of my head gently. I sucked in a deep breath as I inhaled her scent. I didn't care about the employees and customers around.

I returned her hug, bringing my arms around her waist and burying my face at the crook of her neck. Pulling her even closer. This is the second time I felt this kind of warmth. My entire body feels like it shrinking, making me feel like I am a little kid once again being embraced by my mother.

"What did they do to you? Did they hurt you more? I'm sorry for leaving Lisa, I should have done something, at least something to stop them-"

"Shss~ they can't beat me. You can stop worrying now.", I interrupted her as I answered her in a whisper. Closing my eyes as I remained in her embrace. I could sleep like this if we weren't standing.

"I thought they are your friends, why would they even do that to you?", She asked whispering behind my ears. I smiled, as I felt her hand slowly caressing my nape.

"I made them do that, I started a fight this morning with Ji-Yong, I can't help it. I know one of them bullied your friend, and I want to know who. So I asked them, but he said they don't remember those name of the students they hurt. Like it's nothing.", I confessed so easily, explaining what happened. Like I needed her to believe me.

And trust me.

Jieun finally let go, pulling herself apart from me. But I didn't let her fully separates from me, I held onto her waist tightly, while her hands were holding my arms. Her face flushed, seeing our bodies so close to each other.

I waited for her to pushed me completely away. But she heaved a sigh, before looking up facing me.

Her eyes saddened the moment she sees my condition. She moves her other hand and reaches the plaster above my brow where I got a cut, from Ji-Yong slamming the tray on my face.

"I shouldn't have told you what happened to Hyun-woo, it's my fault you're fighting with them. You're right I'm stupid.", She said guiltily. That made me feel utterly disturbed.

I shook my head vigorously.

"No! It's not your fault. And I don't care if you're stupid, I like that you are stupid.", I said and pulled her towards me, hugging her tight again.

She chuckled on my shoulder, her giggles are just as beautiful as her singing. My lips curve upward, not noticing it until.

Someone cough behind Jieun. Then I noticed her friends were now standing behind her, they look at me with a tight-lipped smile while wiggling their eyebrows.

"You seems very happy Lisa, even you're all beaten? What's the reason?" Her friend Suzy mumbles, while her lips puckered pointing at my arms around Jieun's waist.

"I-Sorry", I apologized, as I let go, even if I didn't want to. But I had to, or Jieun might feel uncomfortable with me. But it's almost so hard to control me when I'm around her.

Jieun spun and looks clueless watching her friends smiling at each other. This girl is naive not to notice how far gone I am with her.

"Lisa, your table is all set and done.", An employee, one of my waiters informed me. Drawing our attention. We all look at him as he nods respectfully while pointing where I told him to set the table for me and my visitors.

"That's good Ten, I'll handle it from here.", I said smiling and held Jieun's hand, urging her to come with me. She nods returning the smile I gave her. We all went together, I helped them get into their chairs, offering each seat to her friends before I made the last one more special by cleaning it with my bare hands, grinning at her before letting my princess sit on it.