Scene 8

Lisa Pov***

"I-"

I paused heaving a deep sigh and averting my eyes off to somewhere else, as I refuse to look at my friend in this state.

"I don't know. I don't fucking know what I did for her to avoid me.", I said muttering my answer, I couldn't help but be pissed, my hands balled and my jaw clenched. I just want to be with her or at least see her.

But Jieun never answered my calls or even visit me again after she left that night. After she agreed that I could call her, but her phone just kept ringing. I waited so long. But she never answered I've been thinking if I ever did something to upset her, but this stupid head of mine couldn't think of anything.

"I know that I'm not normal, I know what's wrong with me but there's nothing I could do!", I exclaimed, as I sucked in a deep breath, and once again looking at my friend.

"I can't feel anything when I'm not with her so I don't understand what I did to her that caused her to stop seeing me?", I asked Jennie, she looked at me with these eyes that could be worrying.

Jennie smiled at me weakly. Before she held my arm and guided me towards the bench, and asked me to sit down. When I did she took a dry towel and placed it on my back before she sat beside me in silence.

"Hmm..", She hummed, pursing her lips tight.

"You see, we intend to escape something when we're afraid. That's a normal reaction, she could be avoiding you because she's somewhat afraid-."

"Is it because of Ji-Yong and the others? She's afraid of them, right?", I asked hastily as I remember how she saw my so-called friends bullying me.

But Jennie shook her head, chuckling at me. My brows furrowed from her response.

"I'm sorry, yeah I remember that. That girl is quite brave to even interfere knowing the fact that she's making herself a target. But lucky Ji-Yong is still at the hospital acting like a dying bitch.", she said that had me shaking my head smirking at the thoughts of it. I really can imagine that asshole wincing in pain after I beat the hell out of him.

I was smiling for a moment until the images of Jieun covering me, trying to protect me thinking that it was the right to do went rushing back.

She's so stupid.

But that's what I like about her.

I sighed, lowering my head and wrapped the towel around my shoulder, covering my bare skin somehow I feel so cold.

"Have you tried to see her? Don't tell you, you took all those pictures by yourself and didn't even try to approach her and ask her why?", Jennie asked.

My hand clamped, holding the towel around me. As I thought of this past few weeks. Following her, and being obsessed with her.

"I choose not to approach her because I don't want to feel mad at her.", I answered without looking at my friend.

"You like her Lisa, and I am not referring to her being afraid of Ji-Yong. Because if she's afraid of us she won't even try to protect you back then."

My head turns quickly in her direction, as Jennie confused me with her words.

"She could be afraid, that she's already falling for you and you're not feeling the same way as her so she thought of avoiding you as a way to escape being hurt. I know it's hard to understand, but some girls are really that complicated. And because you like her you need to deal with it."

My eyes narrowed.

"You mean, she likes me too?", I asked pointing at myself while trying not to smile.