Chapter 1: That's All You Need To Know.

"HELP!"

"PLEASE!"

"WE'RE BEGGING YOU!"

"WHERE ARE THE HEROES?!"

"DAMN IT! WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING!"

The people scream from despair to save those hostages was heard in the whole town, begging the heroes to help, a massive slimy green gross villain was holding a two kid as hostages, while the heroes was there standing infront, not doing anything, ignoring the civilians scream.

Until. . . . . A massive bright light, shine in the midair, catching the attention of everyone. The light slowly fade and a pair of massive white wings sprout, attach on the back of a boy...? Wearing a student uniform consists of a long-sleeve, button-up white shirt, a gray jacket with blue-green stripes, and a red tie. And dark blue-green pants. While holding a gigantic golden bow. Floating in the midair.

The boy then use some sort of telekinesis to freed the hostages before shooting the slime gross villain on his eye using his bow. The villain scream in pain as his eye continually bleeding, the boy put down the hostages and land infront of the heroes. The golden bow on his hand turn into bright light and disappear.

the civilians cheer, as they start clapping and whistling after witnessing the kindness of this boy, while the bastard of a hero tried to handcuffs the boy, which didn't go well, the boy grab one of them name kamui on his throat and raise him in the air, his eyes turn into crimson, as he glare at the people around him.

????: Because of your annoying scream i came here to finish the job, and that cause me to get late in my first day! Now, try stopping me, I'll beat the shit out of you, right here, and right now.

Everyone who's currently watching was too stunned, they were speechless and the kindness they thought he show fade, no one, I mean no one even tried to speak or open their mouth a bit. The boy drop the hero on the ground, he held his throat and coughing as the boy fly away.

The other heroes take that opportunity to help their co worker to stand up, as they watch the mysterious boy disappear in the sky.

Meanwhile.

????(sigh): Ugh. . . Coward heroes.

The boy said as he continue flying to the school where he's suppose to go, his eyes slowly turn into it's normal color, gold.

Few minutes, he arrived at the school and land infront, his wings disappeared, as he headed inside and find the classroom. He open the door catching the attention of his classmates. He sigh and about to head inside, but he stop when he felt a two presence of human behind him. The one is about to shout add to his annoyance, he turn around and glare at her.

Girl?: YOU'RE-!

????: If you want to thank me just say it, you don't need to shout, you're annoying, tch.

Class(thoughts): Harsh.

Ochako: S-sorry, I'm Uraraka Ochako, nice to meet you!

As she bow infront of him.

Ochako: Thank you for saving me during entrance exam!

The boy didn't even respond, he just walk inside and took a sit in the back, soon ochako also went inside, the room become full of silence. After watching the interaction of that two, no one even can speak, they don't know how, and why.

Then a man with long black hair, his expression is like didn't get a sleep for thousands of years. Walk inside the classroom and stand infront.

Aizawa: I'm Shouta Aizawa, I'll be your homeroom teacher for three years.