Chapter 4: Class Rep.

Our boy was seen sitting on the classroom, as their sensei announced to pick a class representative, which he didn't give a fuck, and decided to sleep on his desk.

Iida: How about we votes!?

Asui: But we still don't know each other?

Iida: That's why we're going to votes, let see how many people here see, the capable person to earn the spot.

Kirishima: That's a good idea!

Mina: I'm fine with that!

As the robotic dude look at their sensei who's already inside his cocoon.

Iida: Are you okay with that, sensei!?

Aizawa: I don't care, as long as you decide before homeroom is over.

Iida: ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU!

____________________________________

Class election results.

Izuku Morningstar - 3

Momo Yaoyorozu - 2
____________________________________

Aizawa: Yosh, so the class president will be, izuku morningstar and the vice president will be momo yaoyorozu.

Katsushit: W-WHAT?! WHO THE HELL VOTE ON THAT TRASH!?!?

Kaminari: It's better, than voting on you.

As the girl name momo stand up infront, while our boy izuku is still sleeping. They wait for him to woke up but he didn't, momo just got back to her sit embarrass and disappointed to see the class president like that.

***************

Lunch time.

After ordering his food, izuku decided to go in the roof and proceeded to eat there, while watching the sky and clouds, suddenly, he felt a presence coming towards him, he caught a glimpse to a girl with shoulder-length, bob-shaped raven hair, side-swept to her right with some shorter strands hanging above her eyes. She has fair skin, an athletic build, cerulean eyes, and she's wearing a neutral expression on her face.

The girl sit on the side where she can lay her back, and start slowly eat her food, izuku sigh and went back on watching the clouds. After a few minutes he decided to go back on cafeteria to gave back the tray, he was about to open the door to walk downstairs but he felt another presence, the door suddenly open and saw a  medium-height girl with medium-length ginger hair and teal eyes, with notably thick upper eyelashes and visible lower ones. She  wears her hair in a ponytail on the left side and has three clumps of hair sticking up from her head. Her bangs are split so one is on the right, middle, and left sides of her face.

The girl step a back from shock after seeing a student just literally surprise her by standing in the door, while izuku just ignore her and walk downstairs, while the girl proceeded on the roof.

????: There you are, Yui!

Yui: Big sis, kendo.

Kendo: Who's that boy with you?

Yui: I don't know, he's already here before i arrive.

Kendo: Ohhhh, alright let's go, the lunch break is already over.

***************

Walking on the cafeteria, with his hand on his pocket, izuku lock eyes to a girl with light-colored hair that reaches down to her shoulders, her straight bangs parted to the left, tucked behind her ear, and left to fall over her eye on the right. She has round, dark eyes that slope slightly downwards towards the sides of her face, framed by rather long eyelashes and noticeably dark eye make-up, their light pupils appearing to be shaped like small stars or clouds. Who blushed after when she got caught looking at him.