Chapter 1: Meeting.

Season 2: Begin.
______________________________________

"hero"

They're the people he admire when he was young, and his dream of being, it's start because of one old video.

"HAHAHAHA"

"He's laughing!"

"It's fine now, why? Because i am here"

Ever since he saw the figure of that one hero on that video, he started writing on his books everyday. . . A hero analysis for the future. In order for him to become a hero one day.

In this world where 80% of population hold some kind of super power called 'Quirk.' The profession everyone once dreamed and admired in the past become reality.

"Villains"

Due to emergence of quirks, crimes and accident increase explosively, and to fight this situation, a group of courageous people stood up.

"Hero"

They patrol and guard, the supernatural to prevent evil. Their existence is to protect everyone against the villains from threatening the residents daily lives. . . And.

"I am here"

His name is Allmight, living up to his title of "Number One Hero." He's the symbol of peace, recognize by everyone, no matter the situation, he will save people with a smile on his face. He admired that figure of him from the bottom of his heart.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Izuku Morningstar, formerly known as Izuku Midoriya, He working every shitty day to become a hero. Because....

"You should probably give up."

"This is a rare sight these day..... It's the shape of some without a quirk"

The harsh reality that was forced onto him when he was four years old. Fatal for someone who aiming to be a hero, Quirkless......

"I heard deku doesn't have a quirk"

"I think it's called quirkless"

"That's lame"

"Izuku, you really can't do anything, huh!? You can read izuku as deku, you know? Because deku means, someone who can't do anything."

"You can't enter hero School just because you're studying"

"OI, DEKU!"

"How can you stand on the same stages as me!?"

Despite of all of that, he still doesn't give up, in the world like this, unexpected things happen sometimes, he met him.

Izuku: Can I become a hero without a quirk?! Can someone without a quirk become someone like you?

"Pro are risking their lives"

"It's not a bad thing to have a dream, but you have to look up on reality"

Attempting to save his former bestfriend to the slime villain.

????: I think there various reasons.

"You should probably give up."

"Do you think you stand on the same stages as me!?"

"I'm sorry Izuku, I'm sorry"

"It's not a bad thing to have a dream, but you have to look up on reality"

All might came and save the day, later, allmight did his best to find that boy, but he suddenly disappear and never been seen again.