Chapter 3: Continue.

Izuku: Did you just say kill?

Katsushit: Y-YES! I-I WILL KILL YOU!!! YOU GOD DAMN TRASH!!!!!!!

Izuku: Then prove your worth with your actions, not with your mouth,

                        katsushit~♡︎

With that, katsushit lost it, he grit his teeth from what he just heard, then he smirk and look at izuku, then attempting to use his explosion, but before he can move an inch, he received a kick from izuku who's appeared infront.

Izuku(Calm): Is that all you got? C'mon stand up, i want to beat the shit out of what they called the great KATSUSHIT, and the self proclaim strongest.

He said in calm but insulting tone, as katsushit stand up and before he can move again izuku appeared behind him and kick his back sending him flying, then izuku appeared infront of him again and catch him on both of his hand, shocking everyone then one humanoid figure made out of light run in alarming speed before giving him another smash on his guts.

Izuku: Ho~? Just what happen to the all mighty bakugo~? Man I'm having a fun destroying your ego~♡︎

As he watch bakugo to spit a mix with blood and saliva, then the humanoid figure made out of light disappeared, while his classmates watch him in shock. Just what happen to their emotionless and chill classmate?!?! He's completely different person just right now!

Monitoring room.

Kirishima: Hey allmight-sensei! Aren't you going to stop them?

Allmight: No, let them fight, they both wanted this, I'll end it if it go worst.

Allmight(thoughts): young bakugo goal is to be the number 1 hero by surpassing everyone, but he needs to learn a lesson to make him lower his pride, while young morningstar goal is still unknown, why did he go in hero department? but he's a massive opposite of young bakugo he's too calm and quiet with a bad side. They're clearly opposite.

Back to izuku.

Izuku(sigh): Ugh, how boring. . .

Then bakugo fell into his knee while izuku doesn't pay much attention to him, he just walk away and open his earpiece.

Izuku(in earpiece): Oi, pink cheek, Are you there?

Ochako: Y-yes i heard a big explosion so i thought you're already fighting bakugo and i don't want to distract you from your fight that's why i didn't talk to you.

Izuku(in earpiece): I see. Alright did you find the bomb?

Ochako(In earpiece): Y-yes, Iida-kun is in 5ft floor guarding the bomb. . .

Izuku(In earpiece): Don't make him caught you.

Ochako(in earpiece): Okay!

Then another explosion was heard behind izuku as he quickly turn around and see bakugo flying towards him and attempt to use his explosion to izuku which didn't go well, cuz izuku caught his hand and slam him to the floor.

Then before he can stand up izuku kick him again in his jaw, sending him flying again.

Izuku: Attacking from behind~? How lame~

In monitoring room.

Everyone eyes widen in shock, while most of them have their jaw in the floor and watching in awe.

Mina: I never expected Morningstar to be this strong!

Kaminari: Man.......   Bakugo can't even stand against him.