Chapter 6: Let Start The Fight.

Writer note: Must read, I'm only going to write all shinso's fight, because I'm still having a trouble on the sports festival pattern, that's all, also I'll skip the cavalry battle. Also if you wondering why izuku didn't participate on sport festival, I'll say it now, he sacrifice it for shinso, so he can transfer on hero department That's all thank you.
______________________________________

Present mic: WOOOOOOAH!!! Did you see that!? Hitoshi Shinso is taking the lead!!!

The crowd went wild, as they begun standing up on their seat and start cheering, whistling, and clapping. Meanwhile on the race, the time he got the lead is piss off bakugo and todoroki who's now running behind him.

Bakugo: YOU WON'T GET AWAY AFTER THIS!!!!!

Todoroki: I will defeat you!

They shouted their heart out, causing shinso to smirk and. . . . .

*Boom!*

A loud explosion was heard, causing shinso's smirk turn into a massive grin, it happened all according to his plan, it turns out that after he pass the second obstacle called "The Fall" and arrive at the last obstacle called "Land mine" He gather several the bomb as fast as he can and cover it by dust and dirt. . . A trap.

Present mic: Woaaaaaaaaa! There's a huge explosion on the back!! That explosion stop the two top student from class 1-A! Is that accident or intentional!?!?

Random civilian: The one that taking the lead outshine the others from hero department.

Random civilian 2: Yeah, he had better stamina and decision making compared to others.

Random civilian 3: Of course, he was trained by the class 1-A president who's rumored to be the strongest on their class.

Random civilian 4: That explain alot.

Random civilian 5: It seems like everyone agency will choose him.

Present mic: U.A SPORTS FESTIVAL FIRST YEAR ARENA, ERASERHEAD WHAT DID YOUR STUDENT TEACH THIS KID!?!?! HE'S LIKE A BETTER TEACHER THAN YOU! HITOSHI SHINSO FROM GENERAL DEPARTMENT, ARE THE WINNER!!!!

The crowd went wild again, and for the first time, Hitoshi Smile because of his own achievement, he never thought to be like that when he decided to go in u.a, he look at the camera and smile and begun tearing, as he raise his fist up before saying.

Hitoshi: D-did you see that!? I won!!!

The crowd went wild, as they begun standing up on their seat and start cheering, whistling, and clapping. Meanwhile midnight was seen hugging herself while saying.

Midnight: Oooooooh, the sportsman ship!

Meanwhile, izuku was seen on his room with a coffee and cigarette on his hand, while watching the show, feeling proud of his first and unpredictable student.

Izuku: Yeah that's right, u.a sports festival, is an arena where everyone has to elbow their friends and allies to climb to the top, nowadays being a pro hero is like a business, no matter what, one has to have the will to overcome others. But you, you want to be the real hero who saves others..... That's the exact reason why,

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I chose you!"

************************************

As the time goes by, the second event finished with shinso along with his team win the second place, while the first place is the team todoroki, and the third place is team bakugo, the last one is from kendo team, they where given a lunch break.

Present mic: Alright, lunch break is over, the final match will be reveal soon! Before that, I have a good news for those didn't get pass the preliminary. This is sport festival so we prepared something that everyone can take a part. We even invited cheerleaders from the land of cheerleading, america!

Aizawa: Hm.

Present mic: What? That's odd.

Aizawa: What are they doing?

Present mic: WHAT HAPPEN TO THE GIRLS FROM CLASS 1-A!????

Yep, the girls from their class were wearing a cheerleader outfit.

Yaoyorozu: Mineta, kaminari, how dare you to lied to us!????

One hour ago, the lunch time start, mineta and kaminari approach the two girl, yaoyorozu and Jiro.

Kaminari: Yaoyorozu, Jiro.

Momo: Hm?

Mineta: As the vice class rep, I suppose you already know this. I heard that the females have to wear that and take part in cheerleading competition.

Momo: But I've never heard of this.

Mineta: It's up to you whether you want to believe it or not, I'm just conveying Mr Aizawa messages. He said that you might have forgotten about it, so he ask me to remind it to you.

And now, it already happened.

Momo: It's sounds suspicious but why did I still fall on their trap easily!??? I even use my quirk to create this uniform.

She said as she fell onto her knee, meanwhile ochako walk towards her and confront her.

Present mic: ALRIGHT LET'S START!!!! A recreational event for the joy of everyone! After this, it will be a tournament featuring the 16 students who made it through the previous round! A 1 on 1 battle!

************************************

Cementoss: Okay, it almost done.

Present mic: Thank you, Cementoss!!

After a few minutes the battle ring wear already finished.

Present: 1st match! From heroic department, Rikido Sato Vs The mysterious boy from general department, Hitoshi Shinsuo.

Then the crowd went wild and start cheering. As the two student walk on the ring, sato then start cracking his knuckle.

Present mic: The rule is very simple, if you knocked out your opponent out of the arena, or immobilize your opponent, or make your opponent surrender, you win! If you get injured recovery girl from our school is on standby! Cast away the morality temporarily, but if you use something that might kill someone, you're disqualified!

Cementoss: If someone violates the rule, I'll step in.

Midnight: Start!

Sato grab something on his pocket and ate it, then suddenly dash towards shinso, but he quickly dodge it using his arm.

Sato: Sorry, but I'll win!

He said and proceeded to eat the thing from his pocket earlier and carelessly dash towards his opponent, causing shinso to smirk.

Shinso: I'm the one who should say sorry.

That shock everyone especially sato who's confused. But suddenly shinso appeared besides him.

Shinso: Because you already lose.

*Boom!*

Sato's face met a shinso foot sending him flying out of the arena, implanting him on the whole.

Silence. . . . .

Everyone were speechless from what they just witness, they couldn't believe it, a kid from general department just literally one hitted a student from hero department.

Present mic: T-THAT'S A QUICK!!!!

Midnight: HITOSHI SHINSO WILL ADVANCE ON SECOND ROUND!!!!!
______________________________________________________

Writer-san: Guy's I would like to mention that fuwa already won the poll, so it would be izuku x fuwa. Also the next chapter will be "confession"