Chapter 4: Let's Start.

Hitoshi: Q-Quirkless? W-what do you mean?

He ask in shock, there's no way that this dude who just scared the bear earlier, while izuku just look at the sky.

Izuku: Have you ever heard about the, energy called "Life Force"?

Hitoshi: Y-yeah, but that's just a legend right?

Izuku:..............

Hitoshi: R-right?

Izuku: Nah, it's real. That's the power I've been using the whole time, i was a normal dude who were born quirkless.

Hitoshi: Like hell i would believe you.

Izuku: Figure, the concept of "Life Force" aren't that really hard and confusing, once you learn about controlling your own energy, it will be become easy for you to learn.

Hitoshi: And what's make you think that i have that?

Izuku: Because it's overflowing on your body, since you can't control it, it blocking your ability to see it.

Hitoshi: O-oh, I see.......

Izuku: There are five hundred beast on this forest that hundred times stronger than you, Alright, Let's start.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Dodge!"

************************************Shinso(thoughts): U.a sports festival will take place in two weeks, It will be broadcast on television. Needless to say, if you stand out from the crowd and they start liking you, you have more possibility of becoming a hero. Even tho we have to wait till the day itself, to know what will fit us against. But i believe everyone is busy on training just right now,

As the time goes by, the morning of the sports festival, shinso was seen packing all his things up, while izuku was seen standing on the door with his hand cross.

Izuku: Hitoshi.

Shinso: Hm?

Izuku: Good luck.

Shinso: Alright, let's go!

Izuku: I'm not going.

That stop him on his track, his eyes are widen as he turn around and look at him.

Shinso: What? Are you insane!? After all those training you've give me? I thought it will be a great time for us to fight on one on one.

Izuku: I have already decided.

Shinso: Your reason?

Izuku: I'm too strong, take my place and I'll watch over you.

Shinso: Alright, I'm heading out now.... Also, Thank you, I won't disappoint you, just watch me.

Izuku: He, that's not like you, now, show them that you're ready of becoming a hero, don't forget to hold your head up and plunge forward.

************************************
Mina: Eeeeeeh, i want to wear my battle suit.

She said in disappointment after finding out that they were wearing their p.e uniform.

Ojiro: We're not allowed to wear it, to ensure a fair competition.