Chapter 10: Memories.

"Promise me, I'm the only woman you'll ever love," a woman with long white hair whispered as she lay on the ground, blood streaming from her stomach, mouth, and nose.

"I promise," said a man with blue eyes and unruly black hair as he cried his heart out while clutching his wife on the ground.

"I believe there is another world, a better world, waiting for us." Our son and I will be waiting for you there; I'm sorry for leaving you so soon," the woman said as she kissed her husband one more time before closing her eyes and taking her final breath.

Despite the fact that the couple originated from a poor family and 
lived a simple life without commiting any crimes, The villager saw them 
for a threat because many of them had seen the couple coming in and out on the mountain.

They accused them of being criminals,
referring to them as witches, demons, vampires, monsters, and so on.

The lady went to the village one day t buy some fruit and vegetables that they could grow, consume, and sell to 
earn money to feed and buy medicine 
for their seven-year-old ailing boy,
while the guy stayed on the mountain to care for their sick son while 
cleaning their farm.

But a woman shouted to another woman and called her a witch, which
led everyone to believe her and start
beating the poor woman, until
someone stabbed her in the stomach,
and at the same time, her husband
arrived carrying the dead body of their son, shouting for help, but everyone
ran away, and all he saw was his wife
laying in the middle of the village.

His wife had been beaten to death, and his son had died of illness, leaving him alone. He went to his knees and it began raining, as he looked up at the sky and screamed for vengeance.

He began to release a massive killer intent that was enough to cover the entire village, a pair of black wings sprouted on his back, and a pair of horns immerge on his forehead, rage and revenge was the reason why he decided to use his power, the power that he promised he would not use again for millennia, he set the world on fire, completely destroying everything, but he never let a single flame touch his wife and son.

He hugged their bodies for thousands of years on the same site where his wife died, till the day he died and left a message.

"I'll never die,"

Fuwa: W-what I-is that?

She screamed while holding her head, many memories have been glitching her memory since she awoke; she doesn't know what it is, but she knows everything.

"I-izuku!"

Fuwa: I-izuku! What happened to Izuku?!?!

????: Hey, you're dreaming. Open your eyes.

As she opened her eyes and saw herself laying on a long chair with her head resting on Izuku's lap, she heard a familiar voice.

Izuku: Are you all right? It appears that you are having a nightmare.

Fuwa: I'm not sure, but I have a feeling I'm connected to the individual in my dream.

She remarked this as she placed her hand on her brow, noticing izuku giggling.

Fuwa: What so funny?

Izuku: Maybe you're just hungry; recall, we weren't even halfway through our meal when you passed out?

Fuwa: O-oh, you're probably right.

Izuku: Here, I'll hand it on to you. I'm sure you will feel better as a result of this.

He stated this before giving her a peck on the forehead, making her blush.

Fuwa: W-why are you suddenly so nice and sweet today? I recall how many times you avoided me, despite the fact that it has been months since we first spoke?

Izuku: Is it inappropriate for me to act like this in front of my lovely girlfriend?

Fuwa: SEE!

Izuku (thoughts): Memories of my wife are starting to surface.

The final event of the sports festival was canceled, and the students were given a month off. Many reporters and citizens inquired about what happened, but everyone refused to speak; the only thing they said was that they lost the battle and also lost consciousness, but when they awoke, they found nothing but a villain's flesh scattered everywhere. Of course, most people didn't believe that, and assumed that the government had hired an assassin to finish the job.

Fuwa, on the other hand, was spotted sweating bullets in front of her parents.

Mr Mawata: So, who's the boy at the 
sports festival with you?

Mrs Mawata: Say anything, we won't 
be offended; all we want to know is 
who he is.

Fuwa: Well. . . . H-he's..

Mr Mawata: He's what?

Mrs Mawata: Hey! Don't put pressure to your daughter!

She mumbled something before 
giving her husband a thud on the 
head. As they saw their daughter 
take a big breath.

Fuwa: He's my boyfriend, Izuku 
Morningstar.

Mr. and Mrs. Mawata: WHAAAAT!?!?!

Fuwa: Are you enraged with me?

Mr Mawata: Not really, but I'd like to 
speak with him.

Mrs Mawata: Same goes for me; we 
already knew, but we wanted to hear 
it from you.

Fuwa: W-What? H-how???

Mr Mawata: Your bestfriend told us 
you have a crush on someone.

Fuwa: T-that bi-- but is that mean you're approving my relationship with him, mom, dad?

Mrs Mawata: We need to speak with him first, as your father suggested.

Fuwa: O-oh, okay. Then I'll call him!

Mr Mawata: Great! I'm sorry for being too strict, I'm sure you understand that I'm just worried about my little girl.

Fuwa: I'm not little girl!
_________________________________________________________