Chapter 2: Battle Training.

Allmight: Alright everyone! We'll have a battle training! And what we needed?!?!? A HERO Costume!!!!

He said before clicking the button on the remote he's currently holding, then a multiple briefcase with numbers slowly slide in the wall making the students more excited, except for our boy izuku who's still on his dead expression, he cross his hand then stand up.

Izuku(thoughts): Heroes costume? What a stupid thing, no matter how good your costume is, if you're fake, you're fake.

Allmight: Alright kids! Go get your hero costume and I'll wait you in ground beta!

Then they stand up and grab their costumes, after a few minutes of changing, Everyone start heading to ground beta showing their hero costume which impress really please allmight.

While izuku stood from behind in silence, wearing a fucking tuxedo.

Then allmight clear his throat catching the attention of his students and then proceed to explain the battle training, as he start picking a team

Then allmight clear his throat catching the attention of his students and then proceed to explain the battle training, as he start picking a team.  And our boy izuku end up with ochako.

Ochako: Hi, Morningstar-kun! I'm ochako uraraka!

Izuku: ..............

Ochako: Looks like we're team up!

Izuku: ..............

That cause her to pout as allmight clear his throat breaking the awkward moment of them.

Allmight: Alright kids! The first battle is Izuku Morningstar & Uraraka ochako vs. Iida tenya & katsuki bakugo! For the others, go in the monitoring, and for the two team. You have 10 minutes to make a plan before we start the battle. . . . .

All: Hai!

Then everyone made their way where allmight told them, as the villain team already went inside the building while the heroes is sitting outside. . .

Ochako: Bakugo-kun is too aggressive, and Iida-kun is strong by himself, we need to make a plan to defeat them.

Izuku: Go make a plan yourself.

He said in monotone, before walking inside the building, leaving ochako behind.

Ochako: Hey you aren't scared?

Izuku(thoughts): Scared? Yeah, when i was a kid.

He said to himself, ignoring her again, as she start following him inside the building.

Ochako: Of Bakugo-kun, I mean, he really scare me....

Izuku: Tch, bakugo, the guy who always talk too much, than making a move.

He replied not even give her a single glance.

Allmight: The time is up! Heroes can come in now!

Izuku: Go and do whatever you want, but remember this, I'll show no mercy, even on you if you go in my way.

Ochako: W-What?

She ask scared, after hearing his serious tone, that somewhat sent a chill down on her spine, he didn't respond instead he proceed to climb upstairs leave her again behind.

Izuku: ..............

Ochako(thoughts): B-but, N-no, I need to hurry up or else our time will run out.

Izuku arrive at the second floor walking normally with his hand on his pocket, while ochako is following him, walking carefully, trying her best to not make a noise.

Ochako(in earpiece): Hey! Morningstar-kun! Don't just walk recklessly!

Izuku(in earpiece): Shut up! I did it to catch that piece of garbage attention! I will fight. And do whatever you want.

Ochako(In earpiece): E-eh, Uhm-- are you sure about that!?

Izuku(in earpiece): Did i say I'm not?

He replied before turning off the ear piece, an explosion was heard infront of him causing him to back up and dust himself.

Katsushit: COME OUT, GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!

Izuku: I'm here, Dumbass.

He said then tap the shoulder of katsushit from the back... Katsushit smirk and start acting shock, he purposely use his explosion on his back which cause him to fly but in reality he just wanted to shoot izuku who's currently standing behind him at that time.

Katsushit: HUH! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR MESSING WITH ME!!!!!

He said while still flying not even give a glance on his back thinking that he just defeated the monster in just a short time...

?????: You're boring, you filthy creature.

Katsushit look behind him in shock as his eyes widen when he see the person, it was izuku who's floating along side of him, without any expression showing.

Katsushit(thoughts): When did this shit learn to fly?!?!?

He mentally panic, as he stop and turn around, attempting to punch izuku who's just now finally show emotion, a bored expression while dodging his attacks.

Izuku: He, That's tickle.

Katsushit: SHUT UP!!!!! I WILL KILL YOU!!!!! YOU GOD DAMN TRASH!!!!

Then for some reason he feel something that sent a shiver to his spine, he look around, Then trying to find it, he just see is the sight of izuku stand behind him with his red piercing eyes, while his body is releasing a killer intent which is too overwhelming than anything he experience on his life, heck even the people in monitoring room can feel it, it was calm but for some reason it's also sent a terror and fear to them.

Izuku: Did you just say kill?

He spoke in calm tone, the new side of izuku they just first witnessing ask without emotion that sent another chill to them

He spoke in calm tone, the new side of izuku they just first witnessing ask without emotion that sent another chill to them. While katsushit is trying his best to not fall in his butt. . . . .
______________________________________________________