Deceived

“Baby… what are you doing to me?” Rob mumbled in my ear. I find his uncontrolled breath and moans so sensual. His body is glued on mine, extremely turned on, as my hands tease him immensely.

And the thing is… I feel particularly turned on as well.

Dear God… I do not think I could even feel this way again. I think I even forgot how it felt like.

And with Robert… things are just much more intense.

And he is amazing.

“Please feel me, Belle…. Feel me” he whispered, incapable of keeping his hands quiet.

Instead, they travelled around my body, gently burning every inch of my skin with desire.

My own breath got caught in my throat as his hands found my breasts, underneath my shirt, and a loud gasp escaped my lips as his fingers sneaked beneath my panties.

“Feel free to sto…”

“I feel it…” I breathed, interrupting him “I feel…” I smiled, still panting, and let myself make the most of the moment I thought would never be possible.

“Robert!”

My smile turned to the biggest frown, immediately.

That female voice, oh, that one, I became very familiar with.

“Robert! We have to go! The sooner the better!”

“Robert?!”

Belle’s arms tightly surrounded Robert’s  sleeping chest, before waking up to that loud knocking.

“Robert, we are waiting!”

“Sh*t” She shut her eyes again.

No. That was not reality.

That moment had not arrived.

Yet, she had been having similar dreams lately…

She did not dare to say a word yet, though.

She had no idea what was going on with her.

“Hmmmm” Robert groaned, lazily “5 minutes” he gently kissed Belle’s forehead “Morning, beautiful”

She sadly smiled, accepting his kiss.

“I guess it’s time to go?”

“Is it not soon yet?” She asked

“We have to prepare some details first” he glanced at the watch “She is right”

“Alright” Belle looked at him, with her chin still against his chest “Are you sure she is reliable?”

He smiled, caressing her face “She is. I have known her for quite a long time, Belle”

Belle sadly nodded, quickly feeling his hands caressing her face “Hey, you are not still thinking I might give… onto her, are you?”

She looked down, sitting on the bed, hesitating.

“Belle” he made her look at him “Hey…” he showed her his gorgeous smile “I love you”

Belle opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out.

They had gone through too much. They had promised each other lots of things. They had talked about everything you can possibly think of.

But he had never told such words to her.

Not directly, at least.

Not those precious three little words.