It's time

“What do you know about me?”

The agent asked as he saw Renner, once again, approaching and entering his cell.

She smiled widely at him “I know enough, pretty face” she showed him a plate of food and a cup of wine.

He raised his eyebrow, observing her.

Was she tempting him? Of course he was starving. They never fed him. If it was not for Emma and Zoe, bringing him a few snacks every once in a while, he would have not controlled himself with such a sight in front of him”

“Is that for me?”

She laughed “Of course… not” she sat on his bed and started eating “Though… I can think about sharing the wine” she smirked

Oh, of course she knew about his alcohol problems. He wondered how she got to know.

But that, at that moment, was not the most important thing.

His lips parted, a plan was already forming in his mind. That could turn out to be a positive thing. He did not touch alcohol for quite some time now. A cup would not hurt, would it?

Somewhere in a close division, Emma was setting up the final device, ready to proceed with the plan. Just the thought of being so close to get out of that place with Robert made her tremble in anxiety. It was close, the time was approaching.

“I wonder what part of the plan it is that you are hiding from me” Zoe suddenly appeared “’Cause it will go wroooong”

Emma chuckled “I have waited long enough. Luckily, it will be still today” she stared at Zoe “Whether you are in or not”

However, the agent was surprised with the keys Zoe suddenly showed her “Thought I could not do it?”

“One mile, northwest from here. 20 minutes after the first alarm goes off” Emma spoke, starting to leave “If you are not there, I will not wait.”

Zoe watched her leaving, surprised herself, that time. She would kill her, if she was lying.

So, hoping that day would be the big day, she proceeded on hiding somewhere near Belle and Claire’s room. Rick and David’s were not far either. She had to make it. She knew the way out.

“Oh, can you handle the alcohol, handsome?” Renner smiled, watching him taking the cup of wine from her

“Of course I do” He raised a eyebrow “You have only one cup with you? Such a p*ssy” he teased, drinking almost the entire cup.

He knew perfectly he had the small pack of dust underneath his mattress. He had to make her leave for a moment toget it on the wine.

And he seemed to succeed.

“Pussy? Oh, you have no idea about it” she smirked, standing up, leaving the cell and walking to the door to talk to her men and probably ask for more wine. And on that moment, she was far enough not to notice him and, he was fast enough to dilute the dust in the little rest of wine he had.

“Is this better?” she returned with a full bottle

He smirked, immediately walking towards her and taking the bottle from her, filling the glass, fully.

“Can’t resist it, can you, little agent?” she laughed

“Oh?” he challenged her “I have not seen you proving yourself, big villain”

She laughed even more, not hesitating in taking the cup from his hand and drinking it.

Robert smiled.