Interrogations

Third Person’s POV

*a few weeks later*

“It’s useless! USELESS!”

Robert frowned as he entered his team room and heard Gordon yelling.

“Bad time, I see” He commented, sitting comfortably in the couch “What’s up?”

“We have lost three agents now, and we have other 5 injured and in need of medical care”

Robert’s fists clenched. He observed his other team mates. Everyone looked sad and scared.

Well, who wouldn’t?

After the first club they successfully invaded, freeing the ladies and locking and interrogating the dealers, they did not have much luck again. Obviously, if all the clubs were part of this huge trafficking net, they informed each other Interpol was trying to get them.

So, the next attempts basically resulted in shooting and blood parties. They were all ready to be attacked at any minute, and they would not hesitate in killing whoever it was.

It made Robert feel really frustrated. They were Interpol for God’s sake, a bloody international organization, how come they could not take down a bunch of pervert dealers?! Truth was, they were not having the support they needed.

Robert knew why Gordon was reacting like that. He was also furious and frustrated that the director refused to put more men or teams into this case. And Gordon, he was absolutely right.

But on that moment, Robert only had good news.

“Easy everyone” he whispered “You know I’ve been on the Mexican border these days. I have been watching and I saw an interesting thing”

All eyes were on him now

“You know the club in there? It doesn’t exist anymore, not in that location, at least”

“They are changing locations!?”

Robert nodded “I believe so. I was able to sneak inside, though”

“You dangler.” Some commented, earning an intimidating stare from Robert.

“So… how is that good for us?” Gordon snapped “if they all start to move…!”

“You didn’t let me finish, yet…” Robert smiled “I found a laptop.”

Their eyes widened, before everyone shared a smile

“Maybe we don’t know many locations from on, but that was actually predictable. They didn’t want to be everyday, expecting an invasion from Interpol. But… we can find their locations and,” Robert raised pen-drive “be smart and act without letting them all know”

“That will depend on what’s in there” Gordon spoke

“True, but they surely share many a common central system program. If we hack, they will not have the chance to put on an alert for everyone else to see, right?” Robert turned to the technology experts

“I would have to check it out but, you are probably right, Agent Reilly. Luckily, through that we can access their phone numbers and also hack them, so they wouldn’t really have a chance to communicate” a nerdy guy spoke

Gordon finally showed a smile “I’m more convinced. Work on that and… also, be alert to location changes”

“Yes, Sir” the same guy answered

Robert stood up and started to leave, escorted by Gordon “You’re doing a tremendous job, Reilly.”

Robert shrugged “I still have found nothing about Zoe, Tom’s sister…” he whispered, disappointed