Dear bottle

Third Person’s POV

Only a few hours passed by when Belle could finally get rid of the guy’s grip. She was scared Fritz or Roy would come.

It was almost dawn.

Soon, all women would be ‘collected’ and back to their places.

So, she slowly stood up and got dressed.

However, she quickly noticed the man was waking up.

“Hmmmph” he groaned, his hands immediately took his hands to rub his face and hair.

She stared at him as he sensed he was not under a familiar roof.

“Sobered up?” she asked in a whisper

He almost jumped when he heard her words.

He observed the place around him, noticing the erotic decorations.

His eyes widened when he figured out he had no clothes on and at the realization he had, obviously, slept with the lady in front of him.

“Oh… sh*t” he mumbled “We… uh… damn”

“Right… look… Belle whispered “It’s almost dawn and… I’m not kicking you out, but, I need to go” she put her shoes on and started to walk away

“Wait… just…” he jumped from the bed, pushing the sheets with him, putting them around his waist “I wanted to… apologize? I’m not…” he bit his lip “I’m not really sure where I am or how I got here.” He whispered

“I’m sure you will find your wait out” Belle whispered

She watched as he frowned “I… Are you a prostitute?!”

She took a deep breath, trying her best not to let those words affect her.

It was basically impossible though.

Looking around again he asked “Is this… a bloody whorehouse?!” his voice was louder

She simply looked at him, what was she supposed to answer?

Of course, she was a prostitute, after all.

“What the f*ck?!” he looked at her “Look, dear, I have no idea how the f*ck I got here… plus, you’re really hot and all that stuff but… I never paid to have sex so… I won’t pay for anything”

For her, it was indifferent if he would pay or not, obviously, Renner wouldn’t like the idea.

It was his tone and arrogance that was getting her angry. After all, if it was for free, he wouldn’t have had sex with her. Never.

“Look, Mr. drunk. I don’t bloody care about what you do or do not do. Just get the concept here… free sex involves wish from both parts” she threw him his boxers and turn around to leave.

“Oh, and you didn’t want it, whore?!”

Her eyes widened and she turned back. Walking towards him, furiously, pointing a finger at him, ready to argue.

But he never let her, he grabbed her hand “After all, I’m pretty sure a whore can still chose who she f*cks”

She looked at him, taken aback. She would just throw arguments at him, but she was always told and threatened not to. Obviously, information could be interpreted in various ways and secrets unveiled.

Renner obviously didn’t want that.

Theo came to her mind, as well as her mother.

So, she stood quiet and took a step back “I won’t even argue with you. I don’t care about the payments. So why don’t you just leave and… go after Ash?” she refused to look back, so she simply left the room.