Whirlwind

Third Person’s POV

*Moments before*

Belle was walking cautiously around the club, trying to hide all the fear and sadness she was feeling.

There was just too much going on at the same time, and her mind was a whirlwind.

She was worried and scared for Claire, who was increasingly worse. If she hadn’t been forced to go in there, she would have stayed with her. Her pain was increasing and starting to get unbearable. It was both agonizing for her and for Belle, by hearing her screams and painful moans.

Then, there was Robert’s absence, who got her worried and even more scared. Particularly now she knew Fritz would just allow any other man to take her. Just to think about it made her body shake.

Oh, but she was sure that was going to happen. She knew Fritz and, mainly, Roy, would want to do something about her “attitude” towards them.

But that, she did not regret.

It was still early in the night, and the place was still far from crowded. Belle walked around, asked for water on the bar, and simply observed.

She remembered how Robert would tell her details about that space, sometimes things she never noticed before. She had also told him about the dungeons, everything she knew in there, she shared with him.

But she knew perfectly it would never create a better image than see it perfectly.

She spotted Renner observing the club, from a small balcony, on the third floor. No one was allowed to go that floor except from the “VIP’S”

“Hmph…” she let out a sad giggle as she thought about it.

“Finding things funny, are you?” Fritz voice startled her, out of nowhere “Boo” he smirked, laughing

“Not. Funny.” She spoke, coldly.

“Wooo, what has gotten into you? You’ve became a… sharp tongue” he smiled “May I remind you about some things?”

She looked at him, not replying.

He didn’t have to threaten her family again.

He was right though.

If Belle didn’t know her family was safe, as Robert assured her, she wouldn’t have had some of her latest attitudes.

But then again, in these few days she had been scared about her family again, after Robert disappeared.

“Good” he smiled wickedly “Now… as I told you… if your pretty man is not coming, I have to get you to work, my lady…”

Belle frowned “You don’t know if he is coming or not”

He smiled wickedly and smugly “Trust me…” he said in a threatening voice “I know he isn’t.”

Her eyes widened, her heart basically jumped in her chest.

“You are lying.” She said, more to herself than to him.

Had he done something to Robert?

Had he hurt him?!

God.

No.

No. No. No.

He’s lying.

He’s a liar and disgusting pig.

And… dangerous.