1- 1𝚜𝚝 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕

...

CLASS TRIAL:ALL RISE!

This class trial will be written differently, it's inspired by KribZ, there will be 2-3 parts for the class trials. 

Y/n will have an antagonist role if you guys weren't aware of that,so she wouldn't help but mess with class trials, but does give hints to Hajime from time to time. 

​​​​​​... 

As you guys were at the trial room. as you went to your assigned podiums which was in between of Fuyuhiko and Ibuki, Fuyuhiko on your left and Ibuki on your right.

"Aw man, why do I have to stand beside a baby face loser?" you complained

"Shut the fuck up, you chess board looking ass before I'll kill your sorry ass!"

"Hmm... Nah-uh, you can't shut me up. You don't scare me so that's why I find insulting you entertaining!"

"Now, now guys please stop fighting, we're all friends. So let's us just start the class trial to find the killer... If there is one" Nagito said, trying to stop the bickering between you and Fuyuhiko as you pout "Fineeee"

"We're not fucking friends you dumbass!"

"Your insults areeee so bland that is so bland as Hajime's looks, but he's handsome so that's alright!"

"Is that even a compliment or an insult?..." Hajime asked as you let out a laugh "both!"

...

"Now then, let's begin with a simple explanation of the class trial. During the class trial, you will present your arguments for who the killer is, and vote for "whodunnit."If you vote correctly, then only the blackened will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong person... I'll punish everyone besides the blackened, and that person will earn the right to leave this island!" Monokuma explained 

"S-Such a cruel rule...!" Monomi added 

"Before we begin, I'd like to confirm one thing. Is there really a killer among us?" 

"Ooooof course there is a killer among us you dumb cumstain looking ass" 

"Most definitely... There's no doubt that the blackened is lurking among you. Such a sad state of affairs, isn't it? By the way, this class trial is gonna be 100 percent fair, so there's no need to worry.I'm the type who hates favoritism and prejudice... Well, not as much as I hate Monomi, of course."

"You hate me that much!?" 

" Now, let's begin!" 

...

Mikan:Y-You're telling us to begin...but what are we supposed to do?

Akane:No complainin', let's just settle this with our fists!

Kazuichi:Were you even listening to the rules!? 

Fuyuhiko: Didn't that Byakuya bastard get killed in the dining hall, huh? Then everyone there is a fuckin' suspect.

Y/n:Actually.... Hm nevermind...