2 - 5𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕

𝐗𝐗𝐗

...Hiiiii 🥳

also have this

Y/n : Kokichi ... Why did you draw a pentagram on the floor?

Kokichi : Your text told me to satanize the house before you returned.

Y/n : I wrote sanitize, Kokichi... 

TW:Mentions of suicide and self harm

𝐗𝐗𝐗

Fuyuhiko:M-me? Wha-what the fuck are you talking about? I don't even take to that bastard!

Chiaki:You definitely know something, the only reason why we bring this subject because of what you were trying to say... So Fuyuhiko..., tell us what do you know exactly?

Fuyuhiko:I don't fucking know anything, who in the right mind who give you the right idea?!

Kazuichi:It's not believable that Fuyuhiko knows what Y/n is planning, they always argue!

Sonia:I do agree, with all of the fights that they had... There is no way they would talk. To one another, unless they try to befriended with each other.

Hajime:No,I have the reason why I personally believe Fuyuhiko knows something that the rest of us. Chiaki was there during that time as well.

- While we we're at Y/n's cottage..., all of the sudden you came by it was a little bit weird since it feels like you hated her guts, then you mumbled something that Chiaki and I heard...It was some notebook

Chiaki:That's right..., when you mumbled about that book and were probably wondering out loud if you should read that certain notebook so tell us... Who does it belong to?

Fuyuhiko:I-it doesn't belong to anyone! It belongs to me!

Sonia:But if it does belong to you Fuyuhiko, why would you wonder yourself to read that notebook?

Hajime:Fuyuhiko please!just show it to us at least so we can slove this case faster! I... I want to do this for everyone's sake but mostly I... I want to avenge her

Fuyuhiko:... 

- Tch... Fine

As Fuyuhiko grabbed a small notebook from his pockets.

Fuyuhiko:I hadn't really take a peak what's in this, so let me take a quick look.

As he was looking and flipping through the pages, what he found was unexpected as his eyes widen.

Fuyuhiko:Wh-what the fuck?!

Akane:What? What's inside of that notebook anyway?

Fuyuhiko:Th-this... This notebook is all about Nagito's and Y/n's plan, how it supposed to originally we-went!

Kazuichi:Tell us all about it then! So we can finally end this last class trial!