2 - 3𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕

...

Where am I getting this motivation?

...

Nagito:...Huh? It suddenly got quiet in here.

- Did I confuse you...? If so...I wish I could die from self-loathing...

Akane: Man, this again.

Akane: If that's the case, it would've been just dandy if they had gone ahead and killed me too... If that happened...the imitation would've been perfect... So why didn't they do that...?

Monokuma: Well, it's against the rules to kill three people in the first place!

Akane: That rule is too harsh. I couldn't get killed because of that.

Kazuichi: Seriously, just shut up already! Shut up forever!

Y/n:No one talks shit except me to my servant like that, go and apologise now!

Kazuichi:Eeeek! Y-yes ma'am!

Nagito:...... Don't worry Y/n, its alright 

Chiaki:But I'm thinking about it again and...he's totally right. It feels incomplete.

Kazuichi: Because they didn't kill three people like the movie did? That's only because of Monokuma's rule.

Chiaki: It's not just that... Come on, try to remember the content of the movie.

Gundham: About the lion that got killed second...

Y/n: ...That's the one Hiyo's body was imitating, right?If I can recall... 

Chiaki: Hmm... Even though we're calling it an imitation...the lion was actualy pinned by arrows, right?

- But Hiyoko's body was suspended by common household duct tape.

Mikan: Maybe they just used a common substitute because it was too difficult to imitate the arrows.

Chiaki: Well, that's probably it but...that attitude is what makes this feel incomplete.

- If "falsifying the murder sequence" was the killer's plan from the very beginning... They should've taken steps to properly imitate it.

Fuyuhiko: But if we never realized it was a half-assed imitations, their entire plan would've been completely useless...

Gundham: What are you trying to say? Are you saying the imitation wasn't planned?

Chiaki: I'm saying...Hiyoko's murder wasn't.

"Uh huh... Poor baby... She walked in while Mikan... Killed....Buki" 

Gundham: ...What!?

Y/n:That is possible....

Mikan:Um...I understand the imitation wasn't enough, but aren't you making a bunch of assumptions...?

Chiaki: It's not just the poor imitation. There are also other strange details.

Akane: Strange details...like what?