𝚂𝚎𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝,𝚂𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚜

...

[Daily Life]

Prcoeeding to Chapter 2-Sea and Punishment, Sin and Coconuts

​​​​​​...

You woke up early today, as you decided to take a shower and went outside, just humming while walking and then you heard some footsteps, you looked to where it was... It was Kazuichi with a rope and a chain?...

As he became to start running towards you, you realised that he was trying to tie you up.

"Should I pretend to act weak or... Fight back?.... Well the first option will made him surprised if I managed to get out and the second one will show to not mess with me... Hmm... Which one is more chaotic?... Hehe I guess I'll go with the second option!"

As you started to run towards him as you kick him in the gut, as you step on his chest. Giving him a creepy smile, as the poor Mechanic was quivering in fear.

" Ara ara.... You think you could tied me up, when you're just a wimp?"

Not giving him a response, you knocked him out immediately,picking him up.

"Where to put him?... Hm... Hehe I know!"

As you were walking towards the old building, as you went through the dining hall. Didn't expect to see your one and only servant, tied up and knocked out

"Ah... Poor Servant, this stupid mechanic tried to tie him up as well.... Hehe how about I'll stay here until those two losers finally woke up!But first breakfast for servant..." you said out loud, as you put Kazuichi beside him.as you left to get breakfast for your servant.

...

As you went through the restruant, grabbing two bagels and a bottle of milk, putting it on a tray.as you walked away to go back as you came back, to see Nagito finally woke up.

"Ah! Morning servant, sooo how you been doing since you're all tied up?" you greeted him

"Oh... Good morning Y/n,well Nekomaru was the one who tied me. but I didn't expect to see Kazuichi to get tied up with a scum like me when I woke up..." Nagito said

"Ah... So that useless mechanic even bring that grandpa looking ass to help him.... Well Kazuichi was trying to tie me up, and there's noooo way I'm not letting him do that" you said as you sat beside him, as you shove a bagel on his face "I don't want you to die yet, so eat servant!"

Nagito was shock when you did that, and was also embarrassed that you were feeding him.

"Go... On eat it! Neehee before I shoved this bagel through your throat!"

As Nagito started to eat, after you fed him bagels as you made him drink milk.

"Yaaay! Good servant, you ate it all!"

"Well...it is kinda embarrassing to get fed by a girl, but I didn't expect such as an hopeful ulimate like you... Planning to feed me...."

"Oh shuuuut up! Be grateful you know! Hehe don't worry I'll untie you later... But I need to talk to him" you said to him as you looked at Kazuichi, glaring at him as you towards his knocked out figure... Slapping him