3 - 3𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕

...

I just need to say this in advance, sorry for Mikan fans for what I'm about to do-

Also it's my birthday today! 

...

Hajime: Mikan...you're the killer, aren't you?

Mikan: ...Eeeeeek!

- U-Um...what are you talking about?

Hajime: Like I said... Aren't you the killer who murdered Ibuki and Hiyoko?

Mikan: K-Killer...h-huh?

- Haaaaah!? I-I'm the killer...? Wh-What is this!?

Akane: H-Hey...don'tcha think that's kinda impossible?

- A chick like her is the killer? She couldn't even kill a fly... In fact, the fly would prolly kill her first.

Mikan: Sh-She's right!

- A clumsy, slowpoke like me killing someone...? Th-That's completely out  of the question!

Hajime:But...we're the only ones. Thanks to that video, we're the only ones who have the advantage of an alibi... 

Y/n:Heeey! Neehee you forgot my alibi too! 

"You need to keep up with my lie Hajime, you can do it!" 

Hajime:O-oh yea.... 

Sonia: An alibi...? Was that the killer's goal?

Nagito: Now that you mention it, you guys brought that up earlier... Only Hajime, Mikan, Y/n have an alibi.

Mikan: I-It's just a coincidence!

Hajime: But you're the only one who could've filmed that video in the hospital conference room. Is that also a coincidence?

Mikan: Haaah!?

Hajime:At that time, you said you were going to the on-call room... But you actually went to the conference room.

- That's when you put on a hospital gown that you prepared in advance, put the bag on your head, and began filming. By doing that, you made up a video that showed Ibuki trying to hang herself at the music venue...

- ...and showed that to me and Y/n!

Mikan : Hah, wa....ha-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa...

Hajime: Furthermore, We saw that video at the hospital lobby... If someone wants to go to the conference room from outside, they have to pass through the lobby.

Fuyuhiko: So it's impossible that someone who wasn't already in the hospital went to the conference room to film!

Nagito: Not only that...the others in the hospital, Y/n, Akane and I, were both delirious from the Despair Disease...

Gundham: So that must mean...!

Mikan: P-Please wait a second!