𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎 - 𝙰 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎

Years Ago [Age 12] 

I hc Kokichi used to look like one of his beta designs before the og design. 

The beta design I'm talking about is the skeleton one, and has the heterochromia eyes because I wanted it so bad HAHAHA

Kokichi will be 2 years younger than you, just wanted to inform you guys :) 

​​​​​​... 

"N/n-chan!" Someone called out my name as I looked to see who it was it was my cousin, Kokichi. Kokichi and I had been peas in a pod ever since he was two while I was four and was living with his parents. 

We had...a hard life, I guess you could say that to the point we lie our feelings in order to make us feel better, as much we don't want to lie, it better that way, a lie a day keeps the pain away I guess.

"What now Koki? Don't you see I need to memorise a script for a play, right?" 

"But... But... I just want to give you something" 

"... Huh? What are you going to give me then?" I asked him as he tackle hugged me as I hugged back, as I smiled 

"Wellllll... I want to give you this!" Kokichi said as he showed me two checkered scarves

"Checkered scarves?.. What why do you want me to give this?" you asked 

"Nshishi..." Kokichi let out a giggle "We're going to make a promise, a promise that we will never break!" 

​​​​"A promise?" I repeated his sentence

"Yes! A promise N/n!" Kokichi said "A promise... That we will stay together forget and we will never leave each other's side no matter what!Until death take us apart!So... That's why..." Kokichi ​all of the sudden tie the scarf around my neck, as he looked at me with a big smile on his face "Tada! We will use this scarves as some like pinky promise sort of thing, I want this promise to be special and only for us! So... Nshishi now its your turn tie that scarf around my neck!"

I smiled at him as I grabbed the scarf "Of course, I would never ever broke that promise.This promise will always stay from the bottom of my heart and body" I told him as I started to tie the scarf on his neck "That's not a lie...I would be always there by your side as long as I am alive"

...

"Making my cousin happy has been always my one priority" 

"No matter how many people I cared about, I would sacrifice everything just for my cousin's happiness" 

​​​​​​"I want him to smile" 

"I want him to be happy, I want him to be have a better life" 

"I will be always by his side until the day I die" 

"He will be always my one priority and everyone else will be always in second place" 

"That promise, and that alone was mine and only mine" 

​​​​​​...