𝙳𝚘 𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔?

...

[Daily Life] 

Now Proceeding to Chapter 4-DO ULTIMATE ROBOTS DREAM OF CLOCKWORK?

​​​​​​​​​​​​... 

"The name's NEKOMARU NIDAI!!! I've been reborn in the rivers of hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!" Nekomaru yelled 

"N-Nekomaru...? Is that you...?" Akane asked 

"Isn't it obvious? Man... It would be nice to take a nap now..." 

" Gahaha! No matter how you look at it, I'm still me!" Nekomaru said 

" No matter how we look at it...this isn't you at all...!" Hajime exclaimed

"Geez, you guys are a strange lot. You all have such big, wide eyes...Oh, perhaps you've all fallen in love with this metallic body of mine!?" Nekomaru asked  "Gahahahaaaa!!! I already know what you want to say just by looking in your eyes! Then again, I am a former team manager!" 

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Sonia screamed "Sonia...please stop screaming, I don't know what the fucking time is but it's too fucking late for screaming...." 

"Don't disrespect Miss Sonia like that!" Kazuichi told you as you looked at him "I'm not disrespecting her, I'm just telling her to stop screaming,dumbass.Plus what you did to me earlier was way more disrespect than making your princess to shut up, you told Hajime to do a "little something" to Akane, now that's just disgusting"

"Y/n, calm down please..." Hajime tried to calm you down as you let a sigh "I am calm" 

"Ngh...what happened? You look like you've seen a ghost or something!" Nekomaru said 

"Hey man...don't go scaring Miss Sonia with that strange-rear end mask..." Kazuichi said to the new and improved team manager

Kazuichi went towards Nekomaru as he grabbed onto Nekomaru's head and tried to... Take it off... 

"C'mon, take it off!" Kazuichi said 

" Ow...ow ow ow ow... S-Stop it..." Nekomaru said in pain "STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPP IIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!" he yelled 

"Wait robots feel pain?.... I am so confused about robots.... But.. Isn't Kazuichi supposed to know immediately that he's a robot since his talent is... A mechanic.. Wait... He's a useless one" 

" H-Huh...? Why won't it come off...? Wait...what? Are you friggin' kidding me?"Kazuichi asked" HOLY CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! IT'S NOT JUST FOR SHOW!"He yelled 

" Obviously, you out of everybody should know... " 

" It's not just for show, it's PURE ELECTRICITY! I've been reborn as PURE ELECTRICITY!"Nekomaru shouted "GAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"...If...you're seriously Nekomaru..." Akane said  "That's...my fault, right...? You ended up gettin' a body like that, and it's all my fault, right...S-Sorry, Nekomaru... I...I don't know how to apologize for this..."