1- 𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 2𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍

...

[Daily Life] 

​​​​​​... 

As you were dragging Kazuichi around, as you guys stopped at the ancient first.

"How about explore the whole island first..." you spoke as you looked at Kazuichi "Is that okay with you temporary servant?" you asked him as you can see he was shaking a little bit, and not responding to your question.

"Ehem...answer me now or I'll beat you up!" you threatened the poor boy as he let out a squeal

"Y-yes ma-ma'am!" He responded as you gave him a a small smile "Wonderful! Let's go to that old run down place first, since Chiaki is also there as well" you said as you walked towards Chiaki, as you were still dragging the poor Mechanic.

"Hmm... She seems to be fast asleep so let's now wake up the cutie" you said "H-hey! Why are you being nice to her?! Can't you be also nice to me too?!"

"Hm... No.. Please keep it down... She might woke up from your blabbering...plus I think we should go somewhere to not bother her" you whisper to him

"Oh... Hey Y/n, Hey Kazuichi" Chiaki's spoke as Kazuichi let out a scream

"Ohhh hello! Great Kazuichi.. You woke Chiaki up! Not cool"you said to him, as you cross your arms

" I-I didn't mean it! "Kazuichi stammered

" Don't worry... Its alright, so you guys were looking at the old ancient ruins... Correct? "

" Uh huh! But it seems like you were sleeping to we are going to take our leave now... Sayonara!" you said as you were about to walk away with Kazuichi but Chiaki put her hand on your shoulder "Alright... But I need to talk to you about something later..."Chiaki whispered to your ear as you nodded as you and your temporary servant left her alone.

​​​​​​"Y/n....why are you acting like this?...and you lying... On the class trials..." Chiaki thought to herself

...

As you and him, stopped by the library and went inside to see Sonia and Peko.

"Shuichi would probably like this place alot if he was here... I wonder how's been doing as well..." 

"How about we should try and talk to your so called 'Miss Sonia' first, okay?" You didn't bother to wait his response, knowing that he would said yes, as you were about to walk towards her with the mechanic someone opened the doors, you look to see it was only Hajime. 

" Hehe hello Hajime! " you greeted the reverse course student, as you would wave at him

"Hey Y/n... I didn't expect you or Kazuichi being here in this place, also the fact that Kazuichi is even with you to begin with..." Hajime said as you rolled your eyes "We're friends now! Riiiiight, Kazuichi?"

"Y-yes!"

"How... Did you two even become friends in the first place?..." Hajime asked "It's kinda a bit weird that Kazuichi would become friends with you because you literally insult him alot of times, during the class trial...."