Chapter 25

Grandpa, it’s raining, how can you go out alone." Qin Shen focused his attention on Qin Yunshan’s almost being hit by a car, frowning at the care workers in the ward. And the nurse, "How do you care?"

The nurses and nurses bowed their heads and apologized and apologized: "I am sorry that Mr. Qin is not taking care of us..."

"It’s none of them. I stayed in the ward and I was so flustered. I know you are coming. I want to go out and pick you up. I’m going to breathe.” Qin Yunshan waved his hand. He and a few old friends came here to climb the mountain a few days ago. I accidentally flashed to the waist and stayed in this hospital.

"Grandpa, you can't run this person again next time." Qin deeply snorted and told the doctor next to him, "Check my grandfather for injuries."

Jiang Yu came out of the building and went to the waiting room in front. Xiaofang rushed over and asked: "Where did you go? I didn't see you after I finished the number."

Jiang Yudao: "Goed to the bathroom."

"Come to us." Waiting for the number outside the waiting room, Xiaofang was busy pulling him over and saw that the black umbrella in his hand was a bit strange: "How come you bring the umbrella back when you go to the bathroom?"

The doctor checked it again, and only said that Jiang Yu had some fever. He opened the antipyretic and let them go. Going back to the car, Lin Cheng called and said that he had already arrived at the airport. Jiang Yu let Xiaofang drive to the airport.

The hospital is not far from the airport, and it is half an hour away. Jiang Yu let Xiao Fang wait in the car, he entered a coffee shop, Lin Cheng did not bring an assistant, wearing a hat mask and sturdy, waiting for him in the innermost deck.

"You are here, this is the last time I took the cigarettes when I took the lighter." When he saw him, Lin Cheng quickly took out a box from his pocket and handed it to him. "You must first hold it. It doesn't work."

Jiang Yue took the box and smiled and said: "I am fine."

"Nothing?" Lin Cheng raised his hat and looked at him up and down. He found that he really didn't look like something. He asked: "But you told me last night..."

Jiang Yu said that he met Qin Shen at the hospital.

"Fortunately, you are lucky." Lin Cheng sighed with relief, and suddenly worried: "You are so happy, so luck is not reliable after all, after the fish eggs will be more frequent, or you have to think of a way to approach him often. Row."

Jiang Yue licked his lips and nodded.

Lin Cheng only took half a day off, and after a few words, he rushed to the nearest plane. Jiang Yu took the car back to the crew. When it arrived, it was no rain. Xiaofang had to put his black umbrella in the trunk. Jiang Yu shook his head. "I took it myself." He clenched the umbrella. car.

I heard that Jiang Yu came back and the crew of the crew came to see him after he got the job. Joe Mo and he lived next door to the same yard. He listened to the door opening and closing door without interruption. The assistant Fu Qiao ink lay on the bed. He was angry and dissatisfied: "Look at what he was on the set before, and thought that he was seriously ill. It turned out that it was just a fever. It was also pretending to take the fish soup specially for Joe, and you were guilty of stomach problems."

It was raining early this morning. The man who cooked the aunt’s family went to the back of the mountain and did not catch a fish. Joe was not happy, and didn’t eat much at noon. His stomach is not good. He didn't eat at noon last night and today. When he was filming in the afternoon, his stomach was a little uncomfortable.