Chapter 7 - 1-A

~WEEK LATER

It had been a week since the UA entrance exams and both boys were eagerly awaiting the arrival of their results. Truthfully though, they both knew that they had been accepted, how could they not have been? The last 3 days had revolved around the Yaoyorozu's, as they felt the need to thank them a lot. After all, they did save their daughter.

Izuku was teasing Shoto, as he had gotten the brown-haired girl's number after he saved her, and Shoto was teasing Izuku, as he had gotten Momo's after the exam as well.

Endeavour was in a pretty bad mood overall, as he had been continuously pestered by the Yagi's due to the fact that they had come to the realisation that they had been neglecting their own son. Izumi was annoyed, mainly due to the fact that Izuku had done so well, she still didn't know how he did it, after all he is quirkless.

IZUKU'S POV

It has been a week since the exams, and both Shoto and I are still waiting for our results. Our main reason for wanting them is to see who had gotten more points, and who was more superior. Luckily we didn't have to wait long.

"IZUKU, SHOTO, YOUR RESULTS ARE HERE!" We heard Rei scream from downstairs. We paused our game (Mortal Kombat) and rushed downstairs, with Shoto skipping steps, and me just jumping over the railing. Mom was holding both of them and we both grabbed them at the same time.

"This one is yours." We both say in unison, handing our envelopes to each other and then running back to the game room. "Mine first, yours second." I say, and he agrees. As I open my envelope, a little disk slides out onto the table. "Izuku Yagi," Dad said in the hologram, "Congratulations! You scored 100% on the written exam, giving you 100 points, as well as 150 points in the practical exam!" "Not bad," Shoto says, "But I did better." Before I can speak, Dad gets there first, "But, that was not all that there was to the exam. Because of what you did to rescue the 2 girls, you were also awarded 50 hero points, bringing you to a total of 300 points! You are in class 1-A, welcome, Izuku, to your hero academia!" As he finished I celebrated, "Haha, beat that Sho!"

As we opened Shoto's, an identical disc fell out showing Dad again, "Shoto Todoroki, Congratualations! You scored 99% on the written exam, giving you 99 points," This annoyed Shoto, as Izuku could brag about this for weeks, "as well as 151 points on the practical exam!" Now Shoto was the one to celebrate, he had beaten Izuku in the practical. "But, that was not all that there was to the exam. Because of what you did to rescue the 2 girls, you were also awarded 50 hero points, bringing you to a total of 300 points, the highest score, tied with your brother! You are in class 1-A, welcome, Shoto, to your hero academia!" Once he finished, we both started bickering. Izuku was smarter, but I was stronger.

After we stopped fighting, we started fighting in MK, which was a timeout and a draw, like usual. Afterwards we went to our training area to spar, and we accidentally blew a hole in one of the walls, resulting in a lot of bruises from our mother.

Even after all this time, Inko and Toshinori still haven't found me, and I am not looking forward to UA, where they will be around me at all times. Hopefully Dad watches my back.

TIME SKIP TO FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Shoto and I both got up really early, just to make sure that we could fit in an extra sparring session before we left. It resulted in my loss, as Shoto cheated and used his quirk in a non-quirk match, but whatever, I guess. After a quick shower, Mom cooked us breakfast (natto) and we head off to school in our new uniforms. Mom wouldn't stop crying when we left, mainly due to the fact that we have to move into dorms at school on the first day. Dad managed to keep her cool by assuring her that he would keep an eye on us.