Chapter 11 - Hospitalisation

3RD PERSON POV

The smoke began to clear, and everyone in the waiting room was leaning forward, trying to see who was the shadowy figure still standing.

The dust eventually moved, and a hand emerged up above it, held high. "Deku..." Izumi says. "It's Izuku, he won!" Iida yells, pointing at the figure. The smoke was completely gone now, all that was left was a barely alive Todoroki and a barely more alive Izuku. He had done it.

He was bleeding from everywhere feasibly possible, he was standing in a pool of his own blood. He held his hand high and a smile crept across his face. Nobody could see his eyes, his hair was covering them. Izuku looked down at Shoto, who was looking back at him. "I... never... lose." He said, before passing out alongside Shoto.

"HEROES WIN!!!"

LATER...

All Might was the first on the scene, collecting the 2 boys and delivering them to Recovery Girl. They shouldn't have been alive, the injuries they sustained were beyond fatal. Afterwards, the matches continued. Teams G and J won their matches handily, and it was time for the final match.

"TEAM K, PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR OPPONENTS." All Might boomed across the room towards the three students, who were already deep in conversation. "Who should we choose?" Shoji asked, "I think we all know who we should verse." Ojiro replied, "Agreed" Koda squeaked, visibly shaking at the thought.

Ojiro stepped up, and said their 3. "We choose to fight Izumi Yagi, Bakugo Katsuki and Shoka Todoroki."

The whole class was shocked, "Those three? Are they insane?" Kaminari said, "A very manly choice!" Kirishima added. Katsumi was PISSED she wasn't chosen. Even All Might was surprised by their choice, "ALL RIGHT, TEAMS, PLEASE HEAD INTO THE, WELL, HEAD INTO THE BATTLEFIELD." He said, as it wasn't really a city anymore, it looked like a juke had been dropped in the center.

After taking their positions in a slightly-less destroyed building on the outskirts of the field, both teams were ready. Bakugo was waiting to have his chance to attack the "Losers". "3...2...1... BEGIN!!!" All Might screamed over the speakers, which weren't working properly, as they were almost completely obliterated.

The villains, Izumi, Shoka and Bakugo all dashed off down the halls, leaving their bomb completely unguarded. Shoka froze the floor, the entire building really, so that they couldn't get through. Luckily they all had boots that could handle ice, as they asked for them during their costume building phase. The 3 boys were terrified, but also determined. Nobody thought that it was possible to beat those 3, aside from Izuku and Shoto, of course.

OJIRO'S POV

It is terrifying! I can hear Katsuki's screams from the bottom floor! He really wants to kill us, and he might be able to. Izuku and Shoto did train us, but nothing can prepare you for such an enemy. The erratic, uncontrollable Katsuki, the powerful, technical Izumi and the dual-wielding Shoka. There is no way that we can beat them.

But we already knew that. We don't want to beat them, we can't. We just want experience. Izuku and Shoto told use that they got as good at fighting as they are because they would fight, everyday. We want that same level of skill, which can only be obtained by fighting. These 3 were the perfect combination of skill levels and power for the task at hand.