Ross Lynch

Sup, my names Ross Shor Lynch. I'm 20 years old. I live with my parents Mark and Stormie Lynch. I have three brother and one sister and a close family friend. Theirs names?
Riker-23
Rydel-21
Rocky-21
Ratliff-21
Me-20
Ryland-18
I have three best friend in the world! That's Laura Marie Marano-20, Raini Rodriguez-21, and Calum Worthy-24. Anyways my favorite color is yellow. I work on the set of Austin and Ally, with my best friend Laura of course. I'm in a band called R5 with all my sibling except Ryland he is our manager so Ratliff takes his place. I'm a total sap when it comes to romance movies. My favorite is the 1968 edition of Romeo and Juliet! My birthday is December 29 and Laura is one month older than me. 😒 but I don't mind. I like older women 😉. Right now I'm in LA! For some odd reason I've been in a funk. I'm missing something in my life. If your thinking I'm missing Laura in my life your half right. I want something more than that. That's why I'm on my way to the adoption center. Yes, my parents know what I'm up to and their on board. So is Laura 😊. She is actually coming with me.
(Ross=R and Laura=L)
L: so Ross are you excited!!
R: yea, I think I want to adopt a child. You know bring them into a family that will love them for them. Something they've been missing out on? You know what I mean?
L: yeah. That's sweet Ross! Your hoping to give them the love they never gotten! This is why I tell the world that your such a sweetheart!
R: that's because you love the way I whisper sweet nothings into your ears!
L: that and because you do these kind acts that's your doing now!
She shoves my arm playfully, then she starts looking out the window. The days I can just look at her beauty and the temptations of leaning over and giving her a kiss. But I have to wake myself up because I haven't called her mine yet. Sometimes I'm just blinded my Laura's beauty and smile. Well, we're pulling up!! Time to find me a child I can love and care for!