Raura Cuddle Moment

Ross POV
I rushed back to my seat before Laura noticed I was gone. Yes I know it bad to snoop but I wanted to hear what they we're talking about. I found out exactly what I needed! I'm so happy that she likes me back!! I'm gonna need to make my move. I'll ask everyone for their help tomorrow. Laura and Elizabeth came back with bowls of popcorn for each group! Laura sat down next to me with our popcorn bowl. She seemed cheery and bubbly after Elizabeth's pep talk! Everything she said was true. I do love Laura! Princess put on my all time favorite movie, Romeo and Juliet! My passion for this movie is strong, just like my passion for Laura is too! To make us more comfortable I put my arm around her shoulder so that she had room. She didn't move, she turn to look at me and smiled. I could hold Laura all day if I could. She started leaning on my shoulder! Her hair smells like strawberries. Mmmhhmm how I love that smell on her! We got our own couch so no one bothered us. Half way through the movie I looked over and saw that Laura was asleep. I didn't want to wake her up so I made our position more comfortable for her. I liked watching her sleep. Not being weird or anything. She looked peaceful. Her face looked flawless awake or sleeping. I planted a kiss on her forehead, then on her nose, and lastly a small kiss on her lips. I slowly drifted to sleep. Dreaming about me and Laura and princess as one big family, and maybe a child of our own!
Liz POV
I was sitting on the couch with uncle RyRy and Mac and Cheese. Yup, uncle Rocky's nick name! It's cute and it fits him. They took huge handful of popcorn and saved none for me! Bums.. Anyway I look over at dad and Laura to see them snuggling together! I couldn't resist and took a picture! I had to post it! Half way through the movie and I was starting to get cramped! Uhg these guys are soo big! I couldn't stop staring at dad! He was soo cute admiring Laura. Then I notice she was asleep and he started to plant little kisses on her. I took a picture of each one. The one that surprised me the most was the last one. He kissed her on the lips! He totally loves Laura! These pictures are totally going in a collage I'm making for them. I'm gonna take every RAURA picture I can and make it into a little book to give to both of them when they are together. Maybe even make it into a little slid show movie! EEEEPPPP! When the movie was done, Ross and Laura were the only one asleep.
Riker: we should wake them up!
E: NOO, you put a single hand on them and your dead meat!!
Riker: uummm okay?!
E: they look peaceful we shouldn't deserve their sleep. Plus it's a total RAURA moment and we get to tease them tomorrow when they wake up. Hehe
Delly: I like your thinking. Alright, let's head to bed guys!
Everyone goes off to bed. I admire the cute scenery of RAURA one last time before I covered them up with a blanket and head to bed. Awe I'm soo gonna love teasing them tomorrow 😝