Plans and Action (RAURA)

Ross POV
Laura and Vanessa went home but coming back later so we can go to the premiere of The Hunger Games new movie! I'm gonna take this time to call a family meeting! I need their help with how my big proposal of asking Laura to be my girlfriend. Yes I know that I should ask her out on dates, but I want this planned ahead of time soo it's more romantic!
R: FAMILY MEETING NOW. Everyone in the living room in 5
I heard tons of footsteps coming down the stairs!
R: alright your all here! That's good! I need your help!
E: OMG, OMG!! I know where this is leading too!! Eeeppp
R: well for you that don't know, I need your help on setting the most perfect date to ask Laura to be my girlfriend!
E: EEPPPP I KNEW IT!!
Delly: shouldn't you ask her on a date first?!
R: yes, but I need to figure out this perfect date so those miniature ones lead up to the finally! DUH!!
E: YYYAAASSS THIS IS SOO PERFECT!!
R: Princess you done fan girling yet?
E: eeeeppppppp!!! Alright now I'm done!
R: alright anyone have any ideas?
E: OMG! I DO!! 🙋🙋
R: well spill!
E: alright. First your gonna make her breakfast. All her favs! Then you put her outfit that your gonna buy her in the room while she eats! This is just one. You guys will go to the amusement park. There you give her hints on where the actually date is. But while your at it. We will be around to send her he notes but she will be having fun at the same time! Then I will be the last person to give her her card and outfit change! There she will go to the destination. And you'll have everything ready there! Then the night does end there. You head back to the amusement park and go on one last ride there you will pop the question and when u do I will hook up a device. If she say yes U press the green button where fireworks will show and you seal the deal with a kiss, if she says no press the red button then it'll do its job. Sounds good?
R: PRINCESS YOU ARE A GENIUS!!
Delly: wow... That's really good.
Riker: why weren't you here to help me out with ness!!
E: well I still can!
(A/N sorry for the secrets, I don't want to tell you full out what the date will look like)
R: alright but what about the mini dates to lead up to the big finally?!
Delly: well date 1: go to the mall and movies. And come back here and cook dinner!
She tells me all the date plans
Delly: you stop the mini dates until your comfortable with moving on or ready to ask her the big question!!
R: sounds like a plan!! Thanks guys! And Delly and princess your gonna help me buy out her outfits right?!
E: DUUHH, dad I like your fashion sense but you need an update! 😊
Delly: she's right Ross!
E: well let's get ready! We have to be at that movie premiere soon!
All: right, let's go!
~~~~Two hours later
Everyone had the same color scheme! We all had to worry about Elizabeth. This is her first time going out in public with the family and we have to present her to the world! She is a Lynch now!
(A/N the outfits are in the pic above)
Liz POV
I was freaking out. I didn't know what to wear!! Aunt Delly wanted me to stand out a little more! Since the guys were wearing black and the girls a red kind of color, Delly said I should wear red too. (A/N pic above) It didn't take long for hair and make-up since they wanted it to be light. Everyone was downstairs waiting for me. This is nerve wrecking! I make my way down to the door, I hear gasps.
Ross: WWOAHH. My daughter looks amazing! Remind me to never let you date!
E: wow thanks dad!
L: Ross is right. You look stunning
Delly: I do good work!
Rik: I'm gonna have to fend off the guys tonight!
E: alright alright. Let's go!
We got to the premier and all we have to do is walk down the carpet! I'm nervous what happens if the paparazzi hates me. Or the fans! Ahh what happens if I fall!
L: Everyone is going to love you, and your not gonna fall!
E: Oopps was I thinking out loud?!
L: yea but it's okay! Don't worry!
We're getting out the car, it's time to walk! The paparazzi are taking pictures and the whole family gets stopped for an interview!
Interviewer: Hi, I'm Jack from Clever TV, and I'm here with R5 and a new edition to the family!
All: HEY!!
Jack: So Ross, the R5 family fandom is hoping you can confirm that there is an addition to the family?
Ross: well yes there is. Not to the band but my family in general! I adopted a teen girl!
Jack: wow. Is she here with us?
Ross: yea she is, I wouldn't leave her, she is part of the family and we go everywhere together!
Jack: can we the media meet her?
Ross: yea, Elizabeth, come here!
E: coming dad!
Ross: everyone meet Elizabeth Lynch!
E: hi..
Jack: so your the famous Elizabeth!
E: I guess so?!
Jack: well hi, how old are you?
E: 15
Jack: AAAHH I see. And is it true that your last name was lynch even before Ross adopted you!
E: Yup!
Jack: cool! Well how is it living with the lynches?!
E: it's crazy and wild, but it's fun and I enjoy every minuet!
Jack: well spill!
E: well let's see. Dad snores when he sleeps. Aunt Delly is my go to gal for shopping and secrets! Uncle Riker and Aunt Ness never stop kissing, it's sweet but weird! Uncle Rocky is just plain crazy and says the most stupid things sometimes! Uncle RyRy is cool, we play video games together. He gets mad that I always whop him in it! Let's see uncle Rat is teaching me the drums, and he super sweet. Only when it comes to aunt Delly! And Laurie is always over! She is practically like a mom to me!
Jack: well that sounds like a great family! Do you ever see RAURA moments!
E: DO I EVER!! If you follow me on Twitter and Instagram I have pics of dad and Laur all the time. My followers die.
Jack: are there any complications when it comes to R5 fans?
E: not really. I hope that the R5 family fandom excepts me! Not just as a family member of R5 but one of them as well! Cause who doesn't love R5!!
Jack: well you heard it here today! I'm Jack from Clever TV!
After the interview we took more pics and interviews. It was fun but I wanted to watch this movie!
~~~~~After the movie
The movie was finished and I was in tears by the end! It was soo good! We went home and Laur and Vanessa slept over again since dad and Laur had an early call time! We sat around talking about the movie and how well I did! It was a good night! I can't wait till dad puts his plans into action. That's all I worry about!