Meeting Elizabeth!

Ross POV
Well I'm super stoked about bringing Elizabeth home to meet the family!! But I bet she ready knows a lot about them already! I made Laura text mom that I was on my way home with Elizabeth! So she is getting the house ready with decorations since I'm throwing a Welcome to the Family party! I hope she gets along with everybody!! I was so nervous that I think Laura noticed and she grabbed my hand!! Another RAURA moment!! 😊 you can tell since all you heard was Elizabeth squealing in the back because of it. Laura giggled, oh her sweet giggle. I just die every time I hear it! It warms my heart! We needed to stop at the mall to get both Laura and Elizabeth a phone. I have to at least convince Laura of a new phone. That flip phone is just killing me! It's soo out dated!!
R: hey my two favorite girls in the world. We are gonna stop at that mall.
E: why?
R: well I have to get my princess a phone! And Laura definitely needs a new one! That flip phone is calling out to me.
L: awe Ross, you know I love this phone!!
R: come on Laur.. You need a new one. Please for me!!
E: awe come on plleeaaseee! Ross is right you know! If not for him how about for me?!
L: alright alright alright. Fine for you Liz!
R: yas!! How'd you do that. I've been convincing Laur for ages now!
E: I guess I'm just that rossome!
L: nice one Liz!
E: thanks!
I look to see Laur and Liz high-five each other!!
R: your soo gonna get it when we get out this car missy!
E: OO im soo scared!!
L: she totally acts just like you Ross!
R: I see that. No wonder I clicked with her! Well guys were here! Time to get you a phone princess!
E: yay I've never gotten one before!
R: well come one take my hand and let's go get one!
Me, Elizabeth and Laura all held hands like a big family! Elizabeth got the iPhone 6 gold and Laura wanted the iPhone 5S silver. I got the upgrade to a iPhone 6 black! Now me and my daughter can match! We are now on our way home. Mom texted me saying she has everything ready! I hope Elizabeth likes it! Well time to see! Elizabeth walks through the door first and all you hear is the family yell. Welcome to the family Elizabeth! Her face was priceless!
Liz POV
As I walk in the door I see the family I'm now a part of greet me! First it was Rydel!
Rydel: Hiii im soo happy ok not the only girl in the family anymore!! Anyways I'm your aunt Rydel- I inturupt her
E: but I'm guessing you want me to call you Delly?! And that we are gonna get along super well over shopping and girl bonding time!
Delly: how'd you know?
E: I'm very fimiliar with the R5 family!
Delly: well that's great!! Now come here and hug your aunt!!
Me and aunt Delly hug until you hear Ross clear his throat, mentioning us to stop.
Delly: sorry, it's just im soo happy!!
Ross: it's fine. Let's give Elizabeth the chance to meet the rest of the family!
Then I see an older version of Ross, this definitely have to be uncle Riker!
Riker: hey cupcake, that's your nickname. I'm Riker! Call me whatever you want! I'm soo glad to meet you! If you ever need anything I'm here for you! I'll be your protector.
??: well I'm your uncle Rocky. I love Mac and cheese!
??: I'm Ellington but call me Ratliff. I'm you uncle too. In some degree!
??: I'm your uncle Ryland, welcome to the family!
??: call me grandma storms. If you ever need anything I'll always be here!
??: lastly im your grandpa mark. You'll fit right in.
Ross: I think you met everyone!
??: well what about me?
Ross: OO sorry 😅
??: I'm aunti Vanessa but call me aunt ness!
Liz: well hi everyone, I'm Elizabeth and it's great to be apart of your family! And yes you guys really didn't need to introduce yourself. I know everyone in this family well! And I hope I get to learn more and more!
Ross: well come on, I'll show you your room.
Liz: alright, bye everyone!
Ross: this way!
All: bye Lizzy
Ross brought me into this orange colors room. And the walls were decorated with R5 posters, Pierce the Vail, Sleeping with Sirens posters as well. A queen sized mattress and a walk in closet. No close yet!
Ross: I know Rydel is gonna take you shopping tomorrow, so don't worry about the closet yet!
Liz: thanks Ross. For everything. Taking me in and making me apart of your family!
Ross: hey call me dad! And no problem princess!
Rydel POV
I absolutely adore Elizabeth! She is just so cute and bubbly! Me and her are gonna be best of friends!! I can already tell. And everyone else in the family loves her! It's amazing she is 15, she looks soo much older and I swear Rocky was drooling over her! But he knows her real age! Everyone here knows her back round story. Ross gave us her papers so we can read them while he is showing her around the house! It's amazing what she's been through and still act bubbly! But I think I have to watch out for her! She might go into her suicidal thoughts again and I don't want my beautiful niece to have scars she'll soon regret! I hear footsteps come down the stairs and it's Ross!
Delly: hey Ross where's pumpkin?
Ross: pumpkin?
Delly: that's my nickname for her!
Ross: oh well she's sleeping. She was knocked out once she fell onto the bed!
Delly: poor pumpkin! Soo did everyone give Elizabeth a nickname yet?
All: yup!
Ross: mines princess
Riker: cupcake!
Delly: pumpkin
Rocky: bubbles
Laura: princess dork
Stormie: peach
Mark: munchkin
Ryland: squirt
Ness: doll face
Ratliff: sunshine
Ross: those are perfect!!
Laura: I think this day went well. You guys don't mind if we crash here? It's getting late!
Stormie: of course not hun. We love you like family. Come on everyone sleep time!
Then we all crashed.