Reactions/Meeting the Cast

Liz POV
I was the first one to wake up. I decided to go and make everyone breakfast. It's a usual routine for me since I always did for myself. I decided to make pancake puppies in all different flavors. I turned on the tv while making breakfast. The news was on about the premier I went to yesterday. It was about the R5 Family reaction to me. Oh no.. 😪
News Reporter: well as we all saw last night, R5 has an addition to the family. Ross Lynch adopted an adorable 15 year old girl. When we asked him in a side interview on why he has adopted he told us that he was missing a part in his life and when he saw Elizabeth, he felt complete. Well the R5 fandom has been going crazy about this news. Soo many fans have excepted Elizabeth. She has even grown in the tweets as in following her or how adorable she is. We found out more about Elizabeth from the rest of the family and even her social media sights herself. Well let's say that I hope that Elizabeth is very welcomed in the family and hope they have a wonderful life together. That's all the news for today. I'm Steve Correll and that was today's news. I turned off the news and was happy! They except me!! I was finished with breakfast just as grandma storms came down.
S: morning peach!
E: morning grandma!
S: I guess I don't have to make breakfast from now on if your gonna be doing it!
E: sorry grams. I'm just used to it.
S: it's fine hunny, so why are you up early?
E: I always get up this early. Plus I wanted to see what the R5 fandom had to say..
S: ahah I see, and I bet the excepted you. Who wouldn't!
E: thanks grams! Well I'm gonna wake everyone up. Dad and Laurie have to go to set soon.
S: alright hunny, I'm gonna bring coffee up to grampa. And we'll be down for breakfast!
E: alright grams
I kissed grams and went to wake up the fam!! First person was Rocky! I entered Rocky's room. This child has a messy room!! I walked over to the bed. He looks so peaceful and adorable when he sleeps.. He started to flutter his eyes open since I was poking his checks!
Ro: morning bubbles.
E: morning Mac and cheese.
Ro: what's up..
E: I made breakfast.. Come down and eat..
Ro: alright. I'll be down!
I left Rocky's room and headed to Riker's. I decided to jump on his bed to wake him up!! Not to my surprise Nessa was there! I took a picture of them. I also decided to record a video of me waking them up!! 😏 I jumped up and down on the bed!! Making sure I didn't hurt them but landed on them!
Nessa: good morning to you to doll face!
E: morning ness!
Ri: cupcake!! I'm tryna sleep!
E: well wake up! I made breakfast!! Get up or I'm coming back in with a water gun!
Ri: oh I'm definitely up now!
Nessa: Bahaha alright were up! We'll see you down there!
E:😊 alright!
Then I left and headed to Rydel's room. To my surprise she was already up!
E: morning Delly!
D: hey pumpkin. What's up?
E: breakfast is ready!
D: alright be down in a bit!
Next was dad and Ryland's room. I opened the door and found both of them sleeping! I woke up Ryland first:
E: RyRy! Wake up!! Breakfast is ready!
Ry: it's too early squirt!
E: you have to get up to eat so your ready for your day with Savannah!
Ry: oh shoot your right! I'm up thanks squirt!
Next was dad! This was gonna be tough!! But I knew just how to wake him up!
E: dad, dad wake up!
Ross: noo, 5 more minuets.
E: okay but your gonna miss Laurie in a bikini!!
Ross: WHERE!! Where is she! I'm up!!
E: BAHAHA WOOOWW DAD! You fell for that?!
Ross: 😒😑 wow, PRINCESS!!
E: sorry, I made pancakes to make up for it!! 😁😁
Ross: alright. Fine I'll be down. Make sure your ready cause your going to set with me and Laur today!
E: alright!
Next was going to the guest room to wake up Ratliff and Laur! I decided to push Ratliff off the bed and the big this woke up Laur!
Rat: what was that for sunshine! 😑😑
E: sorry. Breakfast is ready!! Everyone is waiting for you downstairs!
Laur: BAHAHAA! Ratliff you okay?
Rat: I'm fine. I'll get you back!
E: I'll be waiting!
Laur: alright let's go guys!
We all walked downstairs!
S: what was that loud thud?
Laur: this dork over here pushed Ratliff off the bed! 😂 Baha!
All: BAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ratliff: that's not funny guys! I couldn't gotten hurt!
Ro: would've made it even more funny! Good one bubbles!
Ri: at least she didn't threaten to shoot you with water!
All: Bahaha!
E: hey! I had to wake you guys up one way or another!!
Ross: well your cruel!
Del: don't be mad because she teased you into waking up!
Laur: what are you talking about Delly?
Del: pumpkin woke up Ross by telling him that you were in a bikini. And he woke up right away!
Laur was blushing! It was cute!
E: don't be embarrassed Laur. The one who should be is dad!
Ross: HEEYYY!! It's not my fault I would love to see Laur in a bikini! Ross POV
Oh god did I just say that out loud!
All I see is smirks on everyone's faces! I look at Laura and she is blushing and smiling and laughing!
E: well.... Anyways. I'm gonna get ready to go to set! You coming Laur?
Laur: yea I'm coming!
Laura POV
Ross just admited that he would like to see me in a bikini! He is such a flirt! Me and Liz decided to get ready to go to set. We have to be there in an hour.
E: so Laur, that was an exciting morning!
Laur: it usually is every morning but you make it more fun!
E: thanks! I think it's gonna get 500x more crazy!
L: I bet! But I'm glad your here!
E: me too!
We got ready. Me and Liz decided to match! You know to start off our relationship as best friends!
E: hey Laur?
L: what's up?
E: thanks!
L: for what?
E: everything. Being here. Your not only a best friend but a mother figure! And I hope maybe one day it will happen!
L: awe. Liz! Of course I'm gonna be here for you! I'll always be here! And I think of you as my best friend but as a daughter too!
Me and Liz went down stairs! And I guess Ross got the memo to match to because we all matched!
Del: AAWWEE LOOK! They are matching. It's like a big family! We totally have to take a picture!
So Delly took our picture and put it on Instagram! Caption: isn't this the perfect family! They decided to match. How cute! My niece is gonna go to the set for the first time! Im not gonna lie, the picture was really cute! Ross drove us to set!
Ross POV
We got to the set and were greeted by Heath and Kevin!
K: morning guys!
R: morning Kevin!
L: morning Heath!
H: morning Raura
C: HEY RAURA!!
Ra: OMG RAURA! I haven't seen you in forever!
L: we saw each other yesterday?
Ra: true.. Soo is this the famous Elizabeth?
R: yea! Guys meet my daughter!
E: Heeyy!
Caini: Hey!
K: nice to finally meet you!
H: same here!
E: it's my pleasure to meet you guys! I've been dying to meet you guys!!
C: well, we've been dying to meet you too. Sorry we couldn't make it to the Welcome Party.
E: it's fine!
Ra: well you are glad to meet you! And happy to have you. We're gonna be all best friends!
E: I hope soo!
K: alright well it's time to shoot!
H: we have a live audience today soo Elizabeth you will be sitting with us!
E: SWEEETT!!
Liz POV
This is soo cool. First I got to meet Kevin, Heath, Raini and Calum. Now I get to watch a live taping!! AAAHHH this is soo exciting!! This is a great day!! The shoot was over and now they are saying hi and bye to all the audience that came and watch!
E: hey dad!
R: hey princess! How do you this I did!
E: you and Laur were great!!
Caini: what about us?
E: you guys were amazing!
Fan: OMG it's Elizabeth!
Ra: I see your famous and known!
E: I guess!
Fan: OMG this is soo cool! Your so pretty. I finally got to meet Ross Lynch daughter!
E: it's nice to meet you too!
Fan: wow can I get a pic with you and Ross!
E: sure, dad you up to it?
R: yea!
We took a pic and I signed her pic! It was a good day! We decided to go home.. I guess I start school tomorrow! This will be fun! I hope you guys note the sarcasm.. Kinda just want to hang with the family! Alright let's see what the day brings me tomorrow!

A/N: sorry I haven't updated! I've been busy with school and track! But I'll try to update! But leave comments and star! I want to hear you guys opinions!