Talking About Raura!

Liz POV
I woke up in a place I couldn't recognized. I started to panic! Then Ross barges in, he looked at me with his kind hazel eyes. I wish I had hazel eyes. These brown eyes aren't working for a girl like me! Then Ross starts sitting on me bed.
R: morning princess, are you alright?
E: yea I just didn't know where I was for a second.
R: it's okay you'll get used to it. Well me and Laura are going to set, and grandma has breakfast ready for you downstairs!
E: alright I'll be down in a bit. I don't look so appealing in the morning. This hair is a monster!
R: it looks fine, you should've seen Laura's in her movie!
We started laughing. The. Ross looked at me!
R: hey, I want you to be you around us. We are your family. Okay we love you no matter what!
E: thanks Ross!
R: what did I say about that!
E: sorry I'm not used to it. But I will!
R: anytime princess
L: ROSS, we're gonna be late for set!
E: I guess that's your que to leave!
R: I'll be home later, come here and give me a hug.
We hugged, our first father and daughter moment! Seconds later I hear clicks at the door. There stood Delly taking pictures and aweing at the moment we had.
E: alright bye dad! Have fun!
R: bye princess
Dad leaves the room and he is on his way to the door with Laura! I still can't get over how cute they are together. Me and Delly walk down to the dinning room together where I met the rest of the family. Of course Rockys face is deep down in pancakes!
E: morning guys
All: morning!
Riker: hey cupcake, how'd you sleep?
E: fine!
Storms: that's good, here I made you pancakes!
E: thanks grandma.
I'm not gonna lie it's still awkward calling everyone grandma and aunt and uncle. But it's soothing! I look at this family and I know I'm gonna have some crazy moments!
E: soo guys, I have a question?
Rocky: what's that bubbles!
E: bubbles?! And well it's about RAURA!
Rocky: yea your nickname for me. It suites you! And RAURA? Your a shipper too?
E: of course!! Like come on. They are soo bound to be together! Do they have a lot of RAURA moments?
Riker: of course they do!
E: but how come they aren't together?
Delly: well I think he is trying to get used to his daughter and having moments with you, before he implants Laura as your mother!
E: IF LAURA BECOMES MY MOTHER ID THINK I DIE! OF HAPPINESS! I really love how dad puts me first but I've been waiting 4 years for them to get together. I think I can wait!
Rat: did u just call Ross dad?
E: yea.. He doesn't like me calling him Ross. So he told me I should start calling him dad since he legally is my dad?!
RyRy: that's adorable!
E: thanks?!
Delly: awe pumpkin! Your dad wants to put you first! But they are def gonna get married so you shouldn't worry to much.
E: I know he does! But as his daughter. His well being is important. I have to consider his feelings! How about we set up a plan to get him to ask her on a date or realize their feelings for each other!
Delly: alright. I'm in!
E: guys?!
All: yea, we will help too!
E: swweet! Awe thanks! I love you guys so much!! Yippee!!
Delly: aaaahhh she said she loved us!
E: well aunti Del, let's go shopping I need clothes like pronto!
Delly: EEEEPPPP. SHOPPING!!
Me and Delly are at the mall and we are already being pressed by fans and the paparazzi!
Paparazzi: whoa who is this?!
Delly: my niece!
E: Delly I thought dad said he wasn't ready to tell the R5 family! And the world yet?
Delly: OOO yea I forgot. Oops
Paparazzi: niece?
Delly: sorry we have to go. We are on a tight schedule!
Paparazzi: well we'll be back to find not more.
Me and Delly rushed to Forever 21. There we picked out clothes. We went in and out of stores like nothing! By the time we were home, Delly had to call out Rocky and Riker to help bring in the 50 bags of clothes and shoes! When we got home, dad was home. He looked pretty shocked with the bags we got. Everyone had for help me out my clothes away! I made dad and Laura leave the room. It was time to start RAURA!
E: it's RAURA TIME!!
All: LETS GO!
E: alright, so first we are gonna have some snack, and hen go swim and then movie/cuddle time on the couch and we'll watch Dads favorite movie!
Delly: pumpkin, that's a great idea!!