Chapter Twelve

My breathing become heavier as he moved closer to me, feeling his breath upon my nipple, his wet kisses leaving a trail of his destination upon my skin. I could feel my panties were soaked with desire, a need to feel him inside of me.

Then before I know it he ripped my panties off and placed his mouth upon my clit, I took in a deep breathing, biting upon my lips. I couldn't help but throw my head back and just enjoy the feel of his mouth, feeling his tongue flicked back and forth upon my clit, making me moan in such pleasure.

My wetness flowed out of me as he tightly gripped my thighs in his hands causing me to spread wider for him, then I could feel his finger flicking at my clit causing me to moan more and more louder. I reached down and tangled my fingers into his hair pushing him harder into me, wanting to feel all of him.

He then slipped his finger into me, slowly pumping in and out for a moment before saying, "You're tight!"

"O God," I moaned out as he arched his finger up sending chills down my body as he pressed it against my clit once again.

He kept his fingers in me as he moved towards me making eye contact, he had this fire of desire within his eyes that made me want him even more, then he brought up his fingers up to my mouth, tracking my lips and then I opened my mouth as he slipped his fingers into my mouth and I slowly licked them.

As I licked them tasting myself, he look down at me and smiled, then he crashed his lips upon mines and I pulled him down closed into me, wanting to feel every part of his body pressed against mines.

He groaned into my mouth as I digger my nails into his skin. He kissed my neck then crossed my chest, his mouth then captured my nipple and with his tongue flicked around my hardened nipple then slowly moved over to my other nipple slowly taking it into his teeth and rolling it around as I moaned escape my lips, showing him the pleasure I felt within.

His teasing was driving truly insane, causing me to want him with this hungry I've never felt before in my life, how he knew how to drive a person this insane. I slowly found myself running my hands down his rock chest, feeling every single curve of his body until my hands found his penis which was already rock hard, I slowly stroked him.

I moved m y hand up and down his penis as he groaned in my ear. I picked up my hand speed for a moment until he stopped me, and said, "You should stop doing that before things get messy."

He reached down and grabbed a belt from the floor, grabbed both of my hands and pinned them above my head and looped the belt around both hands and tied them above my head. Then he placed himself between my legs and began to tease me by rubbing his penis up and down my entrance.

I moaned out loud as I felt his hard penis, making my mouth water in pleasure. Then without warning he slowly began pushing into me, we both moaned out in such perfect sync, then he filled me up perfectly and then slammed into me making me moan out.

"Mindy, you feel so wonderful and tight," he groaned out as he started to pick up speed.

"O yes, Sir please go faster," I moaned out. He was deep inside of me but I wanted to feel him deeper, "DEEPER."

He felt so amazing, that I wanted more of him. I wanted every single part of him.

"Please," I started begging him and then without saying a thing to me, he pulled out of me and grabbed me by my hair pulling hard.

"Believe me, you will truly beg, I want you to," he growled into my ear.

"Please," I started to beg him but nothing. He wouldn't re-enter me. "Please!"