Chapter Eight

"Well, well you brought your toy with you," Martin said as he stood up from the chair, looking at Ollie with this evil smirk upon his face. "Well Mindy, I see you're still afraid me, aren't you?" He told me and all I wanted to do was run upon to him and slap the hell out of him.

"What the fuck is she?" I yelled out at him.

"Well, well what a potty mouth you have gotten, now that's something I will have to straight out, won't I," he said to me.

I squeezed Ollie's hand tighter. "You won't lay a hand on her, now where is her friend or did you rape her also?"

Martin stood there, looking at the both of us for a moment then walked closer up to Ollie and I. Ollie didn't say a word as he lifted up his arms, fist already balled up and like nothing punched Martin straight in the nose. I let go of his hand and ran over to a door that was locked, I used all of my strength and kicked it up just to find that the room was empty. I couldn't help myself but screamed out in frustration as I felt a presences behind me. I let myself fall to the floor as tears formed in my eyes.

I looked up and instead of seeing Ollie it was Martin, he pulled me up from my hair and said to me, "Well your little toy is now on his way to your little friend. I now have you to myself, little girl." I bent down and kissed me on my cheek, making me sick to my stomach, "I've forgotten how beautiful you are."

"Mmmmmm, where has the time gone, I remember when you were young, what was the reason you left me?" he kneeled down before me, "You would never guess what I saw you doing just the other night, you touching yourself for other."

I looked up at him shocked, wondering how the hell he would have saw that.

"O yes my darling I saw that, I really disliked the way you were moaning out his name instead of you moaning out mines," he gave me this evil smile and that's when I balled up my fist and punched him once again in his nose.

"You totally disgust me, you asshole," I said to him pushing myself up from the floor and walking away from him towards the door that I entered with Ollie.

But before I could reach the door, he reached up, grabbed me by my hair and dragged me across the floor then he kicked me upon my head making my vision go blurry, "Now doesn't this bring back memories, my love?" he told me.

He lifted me up by my hair and with his free hand slapped me across my face sending this stock to my body, then throw me back down to the floor and reached into his back pocket pulling out some tape. He grabbed both my hands and taped them together, I tried to wiggle free but he was too strong.

I closed my eyes tights and tears rolled down, "Please, please don't do this. Please stop." I pleaded.

He grabbed my face with his hands, lend in making me make eye contact with him, "No shut your mouth, you sorry little slut." The room seemed darker than before, I couldn't believe that he was around to rape me once again.

I closed my eyes for a moment and reopened them to see Ollie standing behind Martin, he had something in his left hand and before I know it, mashed Martin in the back of the head, knocking him cold out. Ollie then reached down and pulled me up into his arms and carried me out to his car.

His drive had the door open for us, I got in and that's when I heard Rosa's voice, "Mindy, omg are you alright?" she asked.

I didn't say a word, I put pulled her into a hug and I cried into her shoulder. I couldn't believe that the nightmare was over.