Chapter Ten

I just laid here in bed, wanting to sleep fall asleep but I could stop my mind from the erotic images of Ollie and of everything else I saw on the laptop.

Having him inside of me.

His hand touching my body.

Being able to taste him, caressing him under my touch.

Just to be able to love his touch, I could feel it in the depths of my stomach.

"Mindy, you need to get it together," I whispered to myself. I've never thought that I would have this sexual needs for a man in my life until the moment he walked into it. Because when he touches me or even kisses me it like he knows me inside and out.

But I know that he has this sexual need to be this Dom and all and I find myself wanting to submit all of me to him but I have no idea how to do that. I rolled over in bed and looked at my phone and it was two in the morning, I sat up in bed and just stared into the darkness of the room. My mind ran wild thinking of Ollie, fucking me hard and slamming me up against the wall, as I moaned out loud filling the whole around me with pleasure.

I shook my head to get the images out of my mind and laid back down, closing my eyes and trying to sleep and within no time I fall asleep.

I quickly sat up in bed once the rain began to hit the pattered windows, I could heard the city coming back to life around me, I looked over to my cell and saw the time it was six in the morning and then my cell rang and of course it was Sammy.

"Good morning Sammy," I said with a groggy voice.

"Well hello sleepy head, so you're thinking about him aren't you?" he asked me.

And the truth was that I was thinking about Ollie, shit I was dreaming of the man and I couldn't stop myself from doing so, I craved him for some reason that I know that he would truly make my world turn totally upside down.

"Well even if you chose not to answer that question, you truly know one thing that about this evening plans. We totally need to go out tonight or maybe if you wish we will do it tomorrow night?" he said as I got off the bed and headed to my dresser to turn on my lamp.

"Yea okay, we will see what we will do, plus you so didn't need to call me for such reason, so why did you?"

"Alright, alright you got me, I wanted all the juice details about last night with Ollie, that sexy man."

Should I tell him a thing about all that he told me and what he wanted of me? Maybe that's something that I shouldn't do, I mean it seems that this would state that this is a personal relationship between him and I but he was my best friend, but of course Sammy has the biggest mouth in the world.

"Nothing happened at all!"

"You're lying!"

"No, I'm not...."

"Fine, I will get it out of you sooner or later."

"Well hat is the truth, so whatever you wish to think than think it," I told him.

"O well, than I will talk to you later, bye."

"Bye, Sammy."

I went ahead into the bathroom and took a nice warm bath, just laying there as I thought about Ollie. I let the water cascading down my body as I messaged the soap over my body, I decide to skip washing my hair.

I was there for about thirty minutes until I decide to get out, I wrapped a towel around myself and stepped into my bedroom and over to my cell which was on the bed, I noticed there were three missed calls from Ollie and a text message also which read, "Hey beautiful, be ready in thirty minutes on my way there to pick you up. XOXO."

I ran to my closet and began rummaged through everything trying to find something that would fit, be sexy and to his liking. I wanted to wear something that would blow his mind, something that's worth me standing next to him.

But of course I had nothing sexy enough, so I decide to put a pair of black jeans, a nice purple shirt and some black boots, I pulled my hair back into a pony tail, mostly to keep it out of my face, I lightly put some make up on as I was putting my lipstick on, I heard a knock at the door.

I ran out of the bedroom and strait to the door where he was there standing with a sexy smile and looking wonderful, but I noticed that there was someone else standing behind him, she was lovely with long blonde hair and tall and very sexy.

She walked around Ollie, "Hi, I'm here to help you," she told me.

"Okay, I guess," I said to her confused.

"Come on darling," I followed here back into my bedroom as Ollie come into the living room and sat down just playing with baby girl. She had a few dress in a dress bags and heels, pretty much she had a little clothing store with her.

"Here sweetie, go and try this one on," she told me, handing me a red dress.

I step into the bathroom and looked at the dress, it was completely not me but I know that this was something that he wanted of me, it was a strapless dress, fully open in the back, it fit tightly against my body. I looked at myself in the mirror for a moment before returning to the bedroom, in which I slowly walked out of the bedroom for her to see me.

"Do you like it," she asked me.

Surprised to me, I did and I told her, "Yea I really do, love it."

"Great," she replied then handed me some black stilettoes, which hooked around the ankle and a bracelet and necklace which had the eternity symbol on it which I love.

She looked at me once again and told me, "You look wonderful like a super model and you my friend have some sexy curves upon your body."

"What do I need to pay you for your services," I asked her.

"O nothing at all, everything is taken care of by Ollie Blair, so you don't need to worry about a thing at all," I said smiling at me as she turned and started walking out of my bedroom, "Yea my name is Raeleen."

"Well it was wonderful to meet you Raeleen," I replied.

"Have a blast of an evening, bye."

"Bye, and thanks for everything."

I looked at myself once again before I walked into the living room for Ollie to see me, I took me deep breath and walked out of my bedroom, he looked at me for a moment without saying a word. I just stood there until he got up and walked over to me and throw his hands around me and kissed me sweetly on the cheek.

"Mindy, you look wonderful," he told me.

"Thanks." We headed for the door, I grabbed my black scarf and my keys and we headed out for this evening, we arrived outside into the cold night air and there waiting for us was a limo.