Chapter Sixteen

I woke in the morning, cold and all alone. I noticed that I was moved from his red wooden floor room to the bedroom. The balcony door was widely open, I slowly got up and walked over to close the door but inside I saw Ollie standing there in the morning light.

He was just standing there, holding a glass of wine and just taking in the light of the sun as it raised up over the city.

"Ollie," I whispered. I slowly walked out, he was just standing there in some blue pajama pants, nothing on his chest or shoes as if he just woke up. I didn't bother to say other word, I just stood behind him as he took other drink of his wine.

            I could hear to city below, roaring as it awake from other night's sleep, all I could see was him, pleading inside my head that he would break the silence and say something to me. But nothing, he turned, looked at me for a moment and walked passed me back into the room.

It made me feel as if I didn't exist, so I followed him back inside, into the kitchen where he got other bottle of wine and poured himself other drink. What the hell was he doing? Why was he doing this?

I reached out and grabbed the bottle of wine from his hands, and asked him, "What's going on, Ollie?" But there was nothing, he said nothing to me and he had no emotions at all in his face.

He grabbed the bottle out of my hand and started to walk away from me, but I stepped back in front and him and grabbed the bottle and swing it across the room causing it to shatter on the floor.

"Fuck Mindy, what the hell is wrong with you?" he yelled out at me.

"I'm trying to talk with you, trying to understand what you are going through and seeing if there is a way that I could help you," I said to him through my teeth's.

He didn't say a word to me, I slowly walked up to him and lend into him, placing my head on his cheek, "What's going on?"

He wrapped his around me, slightly hugging me tight, he placed his chin onto of my head and closed his eyes, then said, "There's nothing wrong, my darling."

"Are you sure, Sir," I asked him once again.

"Yes," he told me as he hugged me tighter and then lend down and kissed me on my forehead. "You should relax and rest. I'm going to get this cleaned up."

"Alright," I softly said.

He let me go and I walked back to the bedroom, trying to understand what just happened. I was truly confused about everything, he was truly a complicated man. I reached the room and went straight to the bed and laid down and looked at the ceiling wondering about everything that just happened.

Until I fall asleep.....