Chapter Fourteen

"Is that her," I heard his brother asking him.

            "Yes, that is her."

            "Well I should go then, hope that we see you soon."

            "Yes, I will see you soon."

            Then I heard the front door close once again. I let out a breath, I didn't know what to do but stand there and wait for him to come into the kitchen. He walked around the corner with a smile, so I smiled back at him totally embarrassed about the whole thing. He grab me by my waist and pulled me close into him.

            "How about breakfast?" I asked him.

            "Alright."

            He left me go and walked over and sat down on a bar stool. I leaned on the bar and asked him, "What would you like to eat?"

            "Well I know exactly what I would love to eat and it isn't in any of the cabins or fridge," he told me with a smirk.

            I playful hit him on his hand and then walked over to the refrigerator and looked around for a moment. I grabbed eggs and placed them on the counter.

            "Do you have any bacon or cheese in here?"

            "Yes, it should be on the bottom shelf." I looked around, moving things aside but found nothing.

            "There's none," I told him.

            "Of course there isn't, I just wanted to see you bend down more," he told me with a smirk on his lips. I quickly stood up and tried pulling down the shirt more to cover me up.

            "Well you did rip my panties off me last night," I said to him.

            "Yes, but they need to be taken off since there were all wet already."

            "Alright," I said as I grabbed the eggs and walked over to the stove, reaching up for a pan to that I could make him some eggs at least.

            "Hey, why don't we just order some room service, since I don't have all the ingredients and I would love to show you some stuff, if you wouldn't mind?" he asked me.

            "Okay," I told him as I put the eggs back and placed the pan on the stove. We then walked out of the kitchen. He led the way down the hall where a red door was closed, he gradually opened the door and let me walk in before him. It was his home office which was amazing large.