Chapter Three

Chapter Three

The ride was totally silent the only thing was the sound of me guiding him to Samantha's place. Which was only I few blocks away from my own place which was good but we were always busy with work and sleeping most of the day, we just couldn't hang out as much.

"Pull up right here," I told Ollie, "Please wait here, I'll be right back." I got off the car and went straight into the building, I walked to his door and knocked.

"Who's there?" his voice rang through the door.

"Hey boo, can you please let me in?"

I heard him unlocking the door and then opening the door, I walked into his apartment. He looked at me and know something was wrong. "Girly, what's wrong, you've never come over so late?"

"Sorry that I woke you, Boo!"

"Oh honey that's alright, I noticed that you got baby girl with you."

"Yes, I have to ask a favor of you, can you please watch her for a few days?"

"Aww of course," he said bending down and hugging baby girl. "What's wrong?"

"I don't have time to talked about it, put I promise you that I will talk with you tomorrow!" I told him as I headed for the door. He looked at me a little confused but he totally understood me. "Bye Boo."

"Bye Honey, no worries I will take care of baby girl."

"Thanks." I quickly return over to the elevator and went down to the lobby and then walked outside where he was in his car sitting there on the phone. He saw me and hanged up his cell telling whoever he was talking to he would talk with them later. I got in his car and sat there quickly while he pulled out into the street.

"Alright now you can talk with me, so why do you feel unsafe?" He started off talking to me as he drove.

"Trust me when I say, I'll be alright."

"So you think you will be alright and you think that I'm pretty good looking man," he joke fully said to me, raising an eyebrow.

"Seriously, I think a lot of people thing you're a pretty man," I told him.

He let out a really sexy laugh that could totally send chills down anyone's spine totally amazing feeling. I haven't had this feeling in my life.

"Sorry, I know that I totally got off the subject but really I'm totally going to bug you until you tell me?"