chapter 1 (Moving In)

Your pov:

I pull up into the drive way of the big house and a lot of people we're looking at me curiously. Some people also look like they we're pissed now now your probably wondering why... But yes... I brought the house Kurt Cobain killed himself in, I brought it for $7.5 million probably wondering where in the World I got that money from? Well.... I'm a famous guitar and with my best friend who plays the drums a 2 band group called (Band Name). I don't feel like we're a huge deal but a lot of people defently thing we are. Now also probably wondering why did I choose this house? Well I miss just getting away from people and being myself for a while in a nice quite neighborhood. We just had finished a tour and I thought it was a perfect time to move away from the big city, but from here on the balcony I will be able to still see the pretty city lights shine over.

I get out of the car and the big moving truck also comes up the drive way I get the keys from my little satchel bag and open the doors wide open, I haven't actually ever looked inside the house only the photos I've seen of just in the house. As I walked in I take a good look at my surroundings I see the original furniture still wrapped up in plastic and the floor covered in dust... God ive got a lot of work to do "uh excuse me mam but where would you like to put everything?" I turn around to see one of the moving guys standing there "oh um yeah... " I quickly turn back to the lounges and stuff like that that "um for the lounges I've got just throw them in the garage the rest can come inside oh and the coffee table too". The moving people wheeled in a bunch of stuff like my fridge, guitars... More band stuff. Then one of the moving guys came up to me "so we're almost done here, which room would u like us to put your bed in?" He says "oh shoot! I'm sorry I haven't even looked at that just give me a second to take a look" I say "it's fine mam take your time" He says politely. I quickly run up the stairs to find the bath room and next to it the first room, the first room was small might be good enough for the studio room to record new songs but there was a crack in the roof and drips of water leaking "I'll deal with you later" I say to myself I walk out to the second room.. As soon as I walked in I had a one of them formula smells you get from your childhood, I couldn't think what type of smell it was but it seems like Nobody has opened this room in Years, as I walked in there was a blue mattress with white bed sheets looked like it had a few stains but the clear plastic covering it to protect it and the metal bars that go up it.

Next to it was a bed side table with what seems to be a very very dead plant

Next to it was a bed side table with what seems to be a very very dead plant... I mean this house has been basically abandoned for 27 years! But the table was pretty dusty too. I seen a closet door slightly open so I walk to it and open it and get the shit scared out of from a pigeon flying out then flying into the window at first then out it goes as I turn back and look on the floor of the closet I seen it had a best and laid eggs.... Of course but when I looked up I seen a formula green cardigan then behind it a black and white strippe long t shirt then behind that was a red and black sweater but also had a few more other clothings I knew who they we're, most likely Kurt's clothes. I closed that an open the other part of the closet with what seemed to be a book fly at me... Well most likely fallen on my head. But before I picked it up I seen a few of Courtney Love clothes in there too some looked nice but others I wouldn't dare to even wear. I bent down and picked up the book, looks like Kurt's diary... Never thought he would be the type to actually own a diary "um excuse me mam you still up there" I hear. I quickly put the book back on the shelf and closed the closet doors and walk out "uh yes sorry first room shall do with the beds" I say and they carried in the bed and a few room type stuff.