chapter 4 (what did i miss?)

Your pov:

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping. I sat up in bed and stretched and looked around  my surroundings oh yeah forgot where I was for a moment. I grab my phone from the side table that was next to the dead plant and thought to take a photo with it and post a picture about it and caption with "night one at the new place" And then posted. About 5 minutes later my phone starts blowing up as usual but some with nasty comments like "omg can't believe your sleeping in a dead legends house" And "go ahead and kill yourself like how Kurt did" I didn't let them get to me but I heart all the nice comments like "omg so lucky your living there!" But one comment did catch my eye "have you seen any ghosts yet??" Shit yeah forgot about kurt!.... I keep thinking all of yesterday was a dream when I saw him guess I'm about to find out.

(Time skipped a bit)

I walk out of the house and up the stairs of the green house and knocked on the door then walked in "kurt? You here" I say walking around not hearing anyone "kurt?" I say again then turned around and greeted by a kurt that scared the shit outta me and made me fall "boo! Haha sorry couldn't help myself" He says laughing his ass off "ah ah ah" I say sarcastically. "So what's our plan for this afternoon?" He says and that made me go and look at the time, damn 1pm then I put my phone away "I actually brought my CD and stuff yesterday before running into you, so how about we start off listening to some new bands" I say and he just nods.

I walk over to my box of CD's to have a look "actually... kurt because you need to know a lot about the future, we won't listen to CD's" I say, he looked at me very confused. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and sat on the bench "here come here kurt I'll show you" I say and he floats on over to me "so this is a phone... Like normal how you remember still can take calls and stuff, but now in the future you can message people" I say bringing up messages "you can also play games on the phone" I say bringing up Subway surfers and playing around 1 game to show him "there's this thing called social media, everyone in the world basically uses it to post stuff and share things like here" I say jumping onto Instagram and the first thing that popped up before clicking into something was Dave and Krist "wait wait wait!" He says "go back! Is that who I think that is!?" He says and I go back to see the photo "oh... Dave and Krist? Yeah" I say he looks at the photo and for a moment there he zones out then smiles and laughs to himself "what's so funny?" I asked "haha these two old farts, look at Krist I even told him he would get bold one day now look at him bold a a bit fat, and Dave! Dave still lookin good and rocking a beard... He must of tooken my advice" He says chuckling and just looking at the photo a little longer "ok what else we're you gonna show me?" He says. I then jump onto his official Instagram page "so this is your official Instagram page" I said showing him. He saw some posts of some art but nothing really much "who runs it?" He questions "uh.. Not sure actually" I say. I then get out of that and go into YouTube "oh you will love this Kurt! I love to watch videos on YouTube like funny videos of people accidentally get to my hurt or some youtubers but look" I say typing in Nirvana and playing Smells like teen Spirit "your song got over 1b views on it" I say he looked at it shocked watching himself. I scrolled down to the comments "and see you can leave a comment" I say showing him. He was sorta zoned out "uh hey kurt? Hello? You awake!?" I say and he snaps back outta it "please turn it off I hate this song" He says and I did "why do you hate it?" I questioned "just back then that song got to popular and I didn't want any Homophobics to listen to that song... Now it's got over 1b views!?" He says and I cut him off "probably way way Way more than that" I say making him sound more shocked "more!?" He says "well basically if you went up to someone in the streets and said name a nirvana song straight away they would say Smells Like Teen Spirit" I say and he just lays on the floor "I never wanted to be that popular over a song" He says. I then show him a video of over 1000 people singing and playing guitar and smashing the drums to the song "but see kurt a lot of people love you and will rock out even after all these years" I say "but I don't want no homos" He says "Kurt in this world there will always be homos... Actually in this generation there are now a lot of Gay people and lesbians we call the homos basically Karen's" I say laughing a bit "wow... I remember when I liked a guy at school but my mother disapproved in a relationship... Now it's a whole new world to me and gays and stuff are all dating?" He says "it's called LGBTQ, if you we're still alive I think you would of been the most amazing biggest supporter" I say smiling at him "really?" He says "yes really... But in reality... This world still not pure, like you can now same sex marriage but you still got a lot of people who disagree on it and  not just that we live in dangerous times like men assaulting woman and abusing and I think you would of been a great leader to bring that rate down" I say "man that stuff pisses me off" He says "nothing you can do about it" I say.

We go back to looking on the phone "oh wait 2 more things I wanted to show you" I say going back into YouTube "so Dave right, he's in his own band now called Foo Fighters" I say showing him a music video of the song 'Hero' and while it plays I started to sing along 🎵there goes my hero!🎵 "you have an amazing singing voice" He says making my cheeks heat up "uh heh thanks" I say. I  then turn off the video "that's more of his older type stuff not really into new stuff like here I'll show you" I say putting on Justin Bieber "here's Justin Bieber" I say "pfff this is awful, you call this music?" He says and I giggle "yeah you think that's bad check out this" I say putting on Billy illish "oh what the fuck? Who's this psycho" He says making me burst out in laughter "honestly... That's what I said! I can't stand her I legit had to meet her at some party and it was the WORST!" I say. I then jump back onto Instagram "but you already showed me this?" He says confused "I know but I wanted to show you something else.... " I say showing him Courtney  "that's.... God that's Courtney?! What she do get plastic surgery??" He says "that's what I thought" I said. I then type in frances name and shower him his daughter "it's that-" He couldn't even finish the Sentence "yes.... Frances Bean Cobain" I say.  All he did was look. I could see he was developing a tear in his eye "she looks a lot like you doesn't she" I say. He just kept eyeing the picture. His tears just went threw my phone.

After a bit kurt passes me my phone "look I know I couldn't show you much I can't really think of anything to show you-" I tried to say before getting cut off with a Kurt hugging me "thank you" He says. I couldn't feel the warmth of his body just the cold air. "Shit sorry forgot can't hug" He says getting off of me "just thanks for showing me thing" He says "look no problem kurt... But uh listen I've actually gotta go out for a bit but we can chat more when I get back" I say smiling and he smiles back "ok I'll see you soon" He says I open the door of the green house to walk out then turned back to him "actually kurt, you've look a bit darker than you did yesterday?" I say and he looks at him "oh ok then?" He says "maybe just me.... Talk later kurt" I say walking out and closing the door.

H20SkyGirl: woah geez sorry for long chapter! I just thought so you don't get bored over a smaller chapter I'll write a bigger chapter... Anyways that's all for now until next week! Talk soon :)