chapter 12 (video killed the radio star)

Your pov:

We all walk outside scared of what's to come. I open up the gate and there she was.

Courtney
Freaking
Love

She stood there on the phone texting away "hi mom" Frances pipes up "Frances! You are in big trouble Missy! You had me worried sick" she says bringing her in for a tight embraced hug.

"And you!" She points to me and walks straight up into my face "you have no business posting that video and getting my daughter and my Dead husband friends into this!" She says still pointing at me "well i-" I couldn't get a word out "mom it's fine! I chose to come here" Frances says to her.

Courtney turns around and faces Frances "why did you get involved!? He's been gone for years!" She says now in Frances faces "well because, he's my dad and I still love him even if I never met him" she says "that's until last night!" Krist spoke up but instantly regreting after Dave slapped him on the lips.

Courtney swings around to face them confused "what do you mean by that?" She asks. Dave and krist kept quite "nothing" Dave says. Courtney raised an eyebrow "ok fine.. We all saw Kurt last night and (y/n) the only one who can Fully see Kurt all the time" Dave says.

Courtney then turns to me while twirling her hair "oh really now" she says stepping towards me "then prove it, where is he?" She says. I take a gulp "well you see he's n-" "not here because he actually is dead" she says cutting me off "no, he's inside the house taking a nap cause he's hasn't fully been to sleep in a long time and plus he cant leave the house" I say "or the greenhouse" krist pipes up "that to".

Courtney did not look impressed one bit " so you all believe her?" She says and I smile when krist, Dave and even Frances all nod "Fran... Even you?" Courtney says to her. I could see the sadness in Frances eyes but boiled blood in Courtney's.

"Dave how could you believe some slut?!" She says to Dave "because I saw him to Courtney! Same with krist and Frances, I didn't wanna be there at first until I saw him!" Dave says raising his voice a bit. Dave is scary when he's mad to be honest.

"You are all loonies! I'm going straight to court and making sure you don't even live in this house again and you will be sent to a mental hospital" she says straight into my face.

Courtney walks straight to her car with Frances "hey Courtney!" I yell out. She stops and looks at me "what?" She yells a bit "don't forget..... video killed the radio star" I say to her with a smirk. She looks at me confused "what does that ment to me-" before she could finish her sentence she froze realising what I ment and I just smile at her. Courtney gets into her car and drives off quickly.

Frances waves back and we wave back with her. Poor Kurt he didn't even get to say goodbye.

Now it was just me Krist and Dave. "Soooo what should we do?" I say "well we're here to help you (y/n)! We ain't making you lose this case and this house!" Krist speaks up "yeah we will find you the best lawers in Seattle, if not Seattle the world!" Dave says making me smile.

I then hug both of them in a embraced hug "thank you both, we are a team and we're here to help kurt!" I say "but first we should head back to LA we need to pack a few things and we will be back to discuss this" Dave says "agreed, and I'll speak to Kurt about every thing" I say.

We all went our different ways. It's time to speak to Kurt.

H20SkyGirl: hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter today I totally forgot to have a chapter ready to upload yesterday so I was tryna make a nice short one today I already have some nice ideas for the next chapter but for now hope y'all like this one :) talk to u all next week!