chapter 13 (the Fans)

Your pov:

I woke up Kurt and explained everything that happened how she wanted me kicked out of the house and how she was gonna get the best lawyers.

"She can't do that to you! Your brought this house!" Kurt raises his voice storming around back and forwards "well technical she can this house is still basically in your name, and her name" I say.

Kurt stops pacing around and looked at me coldly "what do you mean by that?" He said "well everyone knows that you never got to sign the divorce papers and so she still calls her self Courtney Cobain... But most of the times it's still Courtney Love" I say.

I could see the anger boil up in Kurt's orbs "that bitch! Sorry for my language but she knew I wanted to divorce her!" He says.

Kurt walks over to the wall and tries to punch it out of anger but fails miserably by going threw it instead "Ugh! My stupid ghost body!" He says.

I get up and walk over to Kurt and try to hug him "I know it's hard it's hard on me too but Krist and David are gonna come back with some lawyers and we are all gonna talk this out" I say then letting go of him "yeah... Your right, thanks I needed that" Kurt says calming right down.

Kurt sits on the bed "so who the best lawyer?" He says I pace around this time "man do you think Morgan Freeman could be our lawyer? He has a voice of god" I say at the worst time I just wanted to lighten the mood "who's that again?" He says confused "oh yeah... You probably don't really remember never mind" I say.

After a bit me and Kurt sorta layed on the bed and we're talking. "Hey you know what this sorta reminds me of" I said and we both faced each other while laying down "what's that?" "Well you wouldn't really know but it's from a tv show called American Horror Story the first season how we're laying down like this reminds me of it, plus the main actor is also a ghost" I say and we both just laugh.

"He's actually a fan of you he mentions you in Season 1 by saying 'you got any Kurt Cobain on that thing' and he dresses like you with the stripped sweater you have Plus

"He's actually a fan of you he mentions you in Season 1 by saying 'you got any Kurt Cobain on that thing' and he dresses like you with the stripped sweater you have Plus.... I think in the show he dies in 1994 but not just that he does an amazing cover of Come As You Are in season 4" I say Kurt just kinda chuckles a bit "sounds like an alright kid what's his name?" He asks me" I look at Kurt in the eyes "Evan Peters he is pretty cute" I say. Kurt just smiles at me then rolls onto his back and I join him on doing that.

We both look at the ceiling and stayed in silece for a moment "so people love me?" I turn my head to face Kurt "hmm" "well I mean, it sounds like a lot of people still love me and my-well I mean our music" he questions "well yeah you have over a billion fans probably I say billions cause thats how many views you have on your song smells like teen Spirit on YouTube" I say crossing my arms "if I was alive again first thing I would do is make sure that song isn't the best song in the world any more and then also have Courtney not be my wife anymore" he sayings. We both sorta just laughed at that. "Well honestly I've always said to people if you we're alive you would be such an impact to the LGBTQ community and Woman's rights you are an amazing person I I know you hated how women we're treated and how you hated all the Homophobic people out there" I say to him seriously "yeah, why I started to hate my own song cause I didn't wanted that much attention I mean... Yeah I wanted to be a rockstar and have that type of attention but I didn't want the attention of Homophobs, racists, abusers etc" he says deep in thoughts "well look at it this way the world is always gonna have then dickheads and you can't do anything about it even when I play at my shows  I know there a lot of people like that out in the crowd there's always gonna be someone like that out in them sea of people no matter what" I say.

We both sorta just sat there again in silence "don't you miss feeling, touching and smelling things?" I questioned him. Kurt Sighs "yeah here and there I guess, but I honestly miss the smell of cigarettes and the taste of them" he saying making me giggle and himself.

I sootch over onto Kurt's shoulder blade like if I was laying on it but I could see right threw him. It looked like when a heatwave hits and you see  the waves off a hot road or a metal fence. I then closed my eyes and manage to fall asleep I'm Kurt's arms and body.

H20SkyGirl: sorry sorry I know once again a short chapter I've been a little lazy but atm I am a bit sleepy so I was just tryna make everything come out smooth as possible, but I also wanna mention that I'm now over on AO3 and this book is on it also but anyways I'll see y'all in the next chapter :)