chapter 3 (hello there)

Your pov:

I open my eyes not really remembering what happened. I get myself off the floor dusting myself off very confused I then turn around to see someone sitting on the bench "what the fu?! Who who are you!" I say standing in a ready to fight mode. They turn around and I couldn't believe my eyes I wasn't dreaming I really really wasn't "Kurt Cobain?!?" I asked super confused. he walks up to me and I walk around him "wait you can see me??!" He says "uh yeah or I'm just dreaming this" I say "well lady you ain't... I'm also shocked myself" He says "hold on stand still for a moment" I say and he did.

I look at him very closely, it's like that scene from Casper... I could see him but I could see right threw him at the same time "weird" I thought to myself outlet loud "heh tell me about it" He says. I put my hand threw him and he just laughs "haha that sorta tickles" He says "your so cold" I say "well that's what happens I guess when you've been dead for so long". I sit on the bench trying to take this all in " So you got a name" I hear. I look up and look around the room for him "where'd you go?" I say "up here" I hear I look up to find a floating Kurt just floating upside down with his dirty blond hair just hanging, I just giggle to myself "uh well the names (y/n) (y/l/n)" I say. He smirks to himself "well clearly you know me... Kurt Donald Cobain" He says floating over and sitting next to me "so what brings you to my house?" He asks "well uh.. Wow I never thought in a million years I would be talking to you, well I've always been a fan in your work and not just that I just needed to get away from the city" I say "I know what you mean kid" He says to me.

He gets up and walks to the guitars "so you in the music business?" He says trying to pick up the guitar but can't "heh yeah I can see you moving them but not picking them up" I say. "So what's your band name?" He asks "it's (band name), but I based my music around Grunge... Theres not that many bands theses days everyone's into Pop, Rap, older bands... Me and my best friend started to late" I say. He turns to me "well it is the 90's am I right?" He says laughing to himself. I looked at him confused "can I ask you a question?" I say "sure" He says laying on the floor "do you remember how you died" I say to him. He lays there silently for a moment to think "n-no actually... I don't.... Do you know" He says turning to look at me from the floor.

I get up from the bench and grab one of my guitars And walk back over to the bench and start tuning the guitar "you shot yourself in the head" I finally say. He gets up almost instantly "wait what?! That doesn't sound like something I would do that a load of bull shit" He says "a lot of the fans think that your death was actually a murder even recently I was reading that the FBI think it's a murder... A lot of people think it's Courtney who killed you" I say. He sits there with his knees up to his chest "I know I wouldn't of killer myself... My baby girl I would been there to protect her" He says. I sigh "Kurt.... Do you know what year this is?" I asked "uh.. 1994?" He says. I looked at him shocked. He doesn't know anything since the day he died.

I get up from the bench and put the guitar leaning against it and try to grab Kurt's hand but failed "shit yeah sorry forgot" I say "just follow me and sit on the floor". We sit on the the floor " Kurt... It's not 1994 anymore... That was a very long time ago" I say. He gives me a confused look and I sigh again "Kurt the year is (what ever year it is when ur reading this)" I say Kurt gasps "no no it can't be!.... That means Frances would be... " He stop and has his hand pulling his hair at this point I wish I could just help but I have to teach him first "and that means I would be.... " He says trying to think his age he would be "fuck I'm old" He says looking at his body "it's been so long what else have I missed? " He says "a lot.... A lot you have missed" I say.

I get up from the ground and pick at the guitar to put it on the rack. I then went to feel my back pocket to suddenly realize that my phone wasn't in it, look around for my phone and seen it laying in the floor and went over to pick it up to check out the time nearly 5am. I then felt cold air on the back of my neck and seen Kurt floating on his stomach like if he was a Chesher cat or something "may I ask what the fuck is that?" He question pointing at my phone I sigh and just smirk and chuckle to myself "this is a phone Kurt.. Much advance since the block phones you used to use" I say and he zooms over to look at it in my hands "tha.. That's a fucking phone!?!" He says so shocked and I just laugh  "look it's nearly 5am...and I should get some sleep maybe tomorrow I'll teach you everything you need to know, that sound like a deal?" I say and he gives me a small smile "that would be awesome... Thanks" He says.

I open the door of the green house about to walk out "you gonna come inside?" I say turning back to him. He sighs "can't... My spirit can't leave this place" He says. I just look down  for a moment then look up "alright... Well good night...Kurt" I say "goodnight (y/n) " He says when I close the door.

I get inside and get ready for bed and look at the ceiling "this is just a dream..... Right? I say to myself.

Spirit of Kurt Cobain pov:

I look out the window of the green house into the house then see the light turn off I couldn't even see my reflection or see my hot breath against the cold glass window. I lay on the patch of the floor then realizing what this spot on the floor was and why I have always found it it be my conform spot... My death spot...

I lay there looking at the roof thinking " I have a lot to learn tomorrow".

H20SkyGirl: another chapter done and dusted.... I'm sorry I didn't update last week's chapter and I had to update this chapter early... I recently just moved houses and we haven't had Wi-Fi so I'll be trying to update when I can but hope u enjoyed this week chapter :)