chapter 5 (Coffee)

Spirit of Kurt Cobain pov:

I look out the window watching the gate open and (y/n) drive out of the drive way then the gate slowly close. Heh I remember when I used to drive my band mates used to hate when I drive saying things like "drive you slow ass!" Or "dude let me drive you drive like an old lady" Hehehe... I was a slow driver I guess so I was never really driving us around only very rarely.

I lay back down on the floor to think for a moment "I seem darker? What she mean by that?" I thought. I got up to go to the mirror but clearly I can't see myself "am I more visible she means?" I thought some more I mean I never noticed it but who knows.

Your pov:

I park in a parking spot next to a coffee store. It was about 3pm late coffee is the best I always say. I jump out of the car and lock it and walked inside.

I walk in and spotted my best friend/ band mate at a table in the corner raising some coffee, already seems like she brought me some. As I walk closer to her she starts talking "just how you like it Vanilla latte" (Soz if you don't like that) I just smile and sit down and take a sip "thanks" I say. "So how's the new place going?" She starts of the conversation "pretty alright it's amazing the history of the house" I say taking another sip "and not just the houses history.... " She says, I knew what she was talking about "it was pretty cool when I first got there, some of the original furniture and clothes we're still in the house" I say "dude that's awesome! You should sell some stuff you will probably get so much money for that!" She says I just roll my eyes "nahh, I decided to throw some of my stuff in the garage and take the plastic off the original furniture... I prefer original classic stuff" I say and my friend just smiles at me like an idiot "fine have a welcome party instead" She says drinking her mug "no I don't wanna do that either people would just steal stuff" I say and she just rolls her eyes.

Time past and we basically finished our coffees at this point I had something on my mind "hey... Can I ask you something?" I say to her while she drinks her coffee "yeah anything dude" She says. I didn't wanna sound crazy when I try explaining what's been happening "so ever since I moved in... I uh-" I stumble on my words "come on spit it out" She says "I've been talking to the ghost of Kurt Cobain" I say and she chokes on her coffee "what?" She says clearing her throat "yeah... Don't think I'm crazy but up in the greenhouse where you know... He killed himself" "Courtney killed him" She says and I just smirk and rolled my eyes "well whatever... I have been talking to him and stuff like that" I say. We sat in silence for a minute and she then bursts out in laughter "yeah right you fucker" She says and pushes me slightly in a joking way. She takes another sip of her coffee "wanna make a bet" I say. As she sips on her coffee she looks up and raises her eyebrow and looks at me "if I can't get you to believe that I can see the spirit of Kurt Cobain I'll let you..... Embarrass me in some way" I say. She puts down her coffee and looks at me evil "you made your self a deal!" She says and we both shook hands "ok let's go and meet your butt buddy" She says and we left.

H20SkyGirl: man thanks to everyone who enjoys the book so far! Already over 100 views! Glad you all are starting to enjoy how this is going so far, soz I did make this chapter a little bit smaller I wanted more chapters more than longer words... Idk keeps the story better in a way... Anyways that's all for now so talk soon!