chapter 11 (Trouble)

Your pov:

"(Y/n) wake up" I hear faintly.

"(Y/n)! Wake up" I hear again but louder.

"(Y/N) WAKE UP!" I shoot up.

"Ok ok I'm awake Kurt jeez i-" I then pop open my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming "Kurt! Your in the house!" I say excitedly "yeah I know! I don't know how it happend but it did!" He says.

I look at him for a moment zoned out "areee you ok (y/n)?" Kurt says snapping me out of my thoughts "oh yeah! I'm fine just zoned out I guess, I was just thinking how long have you been inside for like just now or-" I was cut off "no no I've been inside all night actually... " he says

Spirit of Kurt Cobain Pov:

*flashback from last night*

"It was around when you guys went to sleep last night, after you said goodnight to me I went to lay on the floor as usual and started to hum and I then suddenly heard the rain stop and so I got up and looked outside but you know how I can basically only just go onto the balcony" I say and (y/n) nods her head.

"Well yeah I went threw the door to look at the sky getting cleared up, at that moment I wished I had a fag to smoke it was really beautiful the sky but then I sorta forgot I can go threw things and when I went to rest my arm on the railing my whole body just fell threw it and suddenly I was randomly back in the room... I was actually outside" I say "it would of hurt if you could feel tho" (y/n) says giggling to herself.

"Well after that I got up and walked towards the house scared for some reason... And I hesitated to walk in for a moment before I finally did" I pause for a moment "you good kurt?" (Y/n) asks while sorta putting her hand on my knee.

"Yeah, well when I walked in the place still looked basically the same" I say "well that's because when I came here the very first day there was a bunch of stuff covered in plastic and the movers asked if I wanted to remove them but I of course said no, I love the old house history" she says making me smile.

"Well yeah I noticed that, I noticed the old coffee table and lounges we're still the same as I remembered them, but I saw Dave and Krist sleeping on couches" I say "well, we we're debating who slept where, we made our Decision a few moments later that Dave and Krist would sleep on the couch and Frances in the spear room" she says making me smile and chuckle a bit.

She looks at me with a confused looked "that spare room was actually Frances's room as a baby" I say making (y/n) make a face going "ohhhh" and I just roll my eyes and chuckle.

"Well that's the next place I went to Frances's room, I saw her sleeping peacefully, I walked over and sat down beside her and moved her hair out of her face but of course my hands being cold she moved a bit and pulled up her blanket so I walked out... But that's when I made it to my old room and I stood in front of it remembering back to so many things and I walked in seeing of course you sleep, I stood there for a bit looking around the room having flashbacks but then... I" I started to mumble my words "I decided to lay next to you and the craziest thing is... I actually fell asleep the first time in for... I have no idea" I felt like I actually rested for once but with (y/n) beside me.

Your POV:

I could tell Kurt was happy "I feel so well rested, but I wish I slept for longer that would at least make me feel one hundred percent better" he says making me smile for him "actually Kurt I just remembered something" I say.

I get up from the bed and walk over to the closet and picking out the red and black sweater "the first time I came to this house I found some of your shirts and not just this shirt I found your old diary too, I never read it if your wondering, I sorta just forgot about it because I've been around you so much" I say scratching the back of my neck and passing him his stuff with the other but of course it dropped right threw him "shit... Sorry keep forgetting" I say quickly picking up his stuff and just putting it back in the closest.

I sit back on the bed next to Kurt and we both sat there in silence, until Kurt finally spoke up "I might sleep a little longer in here if you don't mind" he says and I turn to him giving him back a warm smile "of course not I'll see if the others awake and I'll make some breakfast" I say I lean over and give Kurt a kiss on the for head then quickly walking out "why did I do that" I say to myself while slapping my forehead.

Spirit of Kurt Cobain Pov:

She kissed my forehead I was surprised and she then quickly walks out.

I knew she was embarrassed but honestly if I could feel my cheeks warm up.... Yeah.. "

Your Pov:

I walk down the stairs to see Krist, Frances and Dave laughing and I greeted them "good morning fellow humans" u say giving the peace sign "you saying that cause Kurt a ghost" Krist says making us just laugh "maybe" I say say back "let's all get some breakfast, I'll get it ready" I say walking to the kitchen.

*time skipped*

"Eat up!" I say placing down some eggs, bacon, pancake, waffles and some other stuff if they needed to add anything to there list "woah this is a lot of food!" Frances says "yeah sorry I wasn't sure what y'all want" I say again scratching the back of my neck "well I wanted cereal!" Dave says raising his voice as a joke of  course "well guess what sir! We don't serve cereal at this dinner" I say joking back.

Dave puts his hand on his chest "well this is a shitty place isn't it I'm giving you 1 star!" He says getting his phone out and pretending to press a button "nooooo my life is destroyed!!" I say falling to the floor pretending to cry.

Frances was laughing her ass off "god you guys are children!" She says wiping a tear from laughing to much off her eye "we know" me and Dave said at the same time.

*time skipped a little more*

We we're all full at this point. I explained about Kurt in the house last night and how he decided he wanted to try to sleep more. "Shit" Frances says looking at her phone "what's up girl" Krist says "fuck mom found out I wasn't at my friends last night and I was here... She's on her way" he says putting her phone down and putting her head down in the table "you know she isn't really the boss of you anymore" Dave says to her "I know... But she still is my mom" she says.

I knew Frances was worried and I've always hated Courtney, well this is the time I finally get to meet her "don't worry fran, we will get threw this and talk to her" I say and he raises her head from the table "thank you" she says and gets up and walks over to me and hugs all of us.

We then heard a beep of a car out the front "let's go and introduce myself shall we?" I say in a sarcastic way.

H20SkyGirl: heyyyy, I'm here I'm alive if you didn't see on my message board thing I said I wasn't gonna update thing week and decided to up date next so here is the chapter finally! Atm COVID over here gotten back really bad... So it's just been nothing but boredom, mostly when you don't got Wi-Fi running at ALL in your house.... So yeah but anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter! Baii for now