chapter 16 (Corpse Bride) FINAL CHAPTER

H20SkyGirl: ok guys here it is.... The FINAL chapter of this book!

Kurt Cobain Pov:

I felt my heart beat for once.
I felt cool air threw my hair for once.
I breathed in......

I'm alive!

I look down at myself and seen that I was not see threw anymore, I then quickly quickly ran outside breathing the fresh air the world was beautiful to my eyes "ah fuck.... Should not look in the sun tho" I say to myself. I then quickly ran down the drive way but just missed (y/n) and all drive off in the car "Shit" I thought standing around looking down the street. I then saw a bunch of people standing around the park bench I used to sleep on some nights all of them looked shocked, I quickly ran over to them "listen I know you all may be shocked and all but I need to get to... Shit I'm not sure what court house it is, I need to get to the (y/n) trial, could of of you guys help me get there?!" They all stood in silence for a moment "we will all help" one of the kids spoke up "get in the car" he says and everyone raced on there cars/bikes hell some even stared running.

Your pov:

We we're losing this trial bad I was up on the podium as the lawyer spoke to me "ms (y/l/n), I know you have recently moved in the old Cobain's house tell me why did you move there?" He spoke in what seemed a Russian accent "I just felt like I didn't need to be down with the city I like it a bit quite" I spoke into the mic "but why did you move in that house?" He said once again "well I've, well I grew up listening to Nirvana and meeting Dave, Krist, and Frances was an Honour to me!" I said.

I look over at Frances from the back seat and she gives me a slight smile but I knew her mother was forcing her to be on her side "and let's not forget, Mr Cobain" he says making me raise an eyebrow.

I see Tom talking among the two boys, whispering "excuse me?" I questioned confusedly "yes this footage... " he plays the footage Abbey made that night when he first started to appear. More whispers we're among the crowds.

There we're news people in this room, fans waiting outside "yes, now... That everyone knows that this video is 'Real' would you care for Mr Cobain come out and show himself?" He says.

I look around at the 3 boys then looking at Frances who seemed shocked and I then turn my head down and spoke softly "I can't... " I said sadly "what was that, speak up please" he said "I CAN'T" I raised by voice "ms (y/l/n) calm down" the judge spoke "and whys that" he says "because he can't leave the house I don't know what it is, it's like a force field around him" I say with a pissed off tone "so you failed to show you have any proof?" He says the walks back to his seat "I rest my case".

More whispers spoke among the room and now it was time for people on the stand to talk it out, I walk back and sit next to the boys.

Frances pov:

I knew what was gonna happen next, my mother won again, she always wins smart woman. I look down on my phone and see a trend of the Cobain trial. I scrolled threw when another trend started popping up 'Cobain isn't dead' I clicked onto it and people had photos of my dad taken minutes ago in a car driving threw I knew he was lost so I typed back.

Kurt Cobain's pov:

"not that court house!" One of the boys say "wait! I got a message from Frances Bean Cobain!" One of the girls basically screamed "Take a right! I know where it is"

Your pov:

It was time. The people from the stand came back in and sat down "we find the (y/n), (y/l/n), Guilty as charged" I put my head down knowing I lost this case.

The judge spoke "(y/n) you have one week to remove all your stuff out of the Cobain's house, and Ms Love now owns the house, this case is dis-" before she could finish the doors swung open "Wait!" I hear I knew that voice.

I turned around and stood up looking to see the light shine and blind us then whispers happened again "it can't be!" Dave says "what? No your dead!" Courtney says shocked. "Kurt?!" I say jumping over the little gate "yes it's me (y/n) your, your kiss must of made me alive again" he says "a true loves kiss, just like a Sleeping Beauty story" Frances says and we both just chuckle "ew you kissed a ghost?, well sorry to rain on your parade, the house is mine" Courtney says "not so quite" the judge says "now that I believe ghosts are real and true love does exist, Mr Cobain official reowns the house and, he gets all his money back from you" she says smiling "WHAT NO THE MONEY IS MINE!" Courtney yells "well you don't own Nirvana anymore really" she says Courtney was fuming "oh uh judge 2 more things, could I divorce Ms Love, and could you send her to jail? Because she did in fact murder me it all came flooding back to me" he says with a smirk "WHAT NO!?!" the police grab Courtney and drag her away as he screams.

Kurt grabbed me and spun me around then places a kiss on my lips. Kissing him was the most weirdest thing possible when he's actually alive. People cheered and we all walked out of the courthouse with the news going off and flashes of cameras. I lean into Kurt "so did you actually remember Courtney killing you or was that a bluff?" I say and Kurt looks down and smiles at me "we will never now know will we?" He says smiling at me and pecks me on the lips.

Frances then butts in "not to butt in or anything but this is weird to me, I'm now older than my dad technically" Frances says and then Kurt grabbed her in for a hug "im sorry I was never there for you" he says to her and she smiles at him "I love you dad" Frances says "I love you too, as you too (y/n), let's see where life all takes us in the future" Kurt says.

The End....

H20SkyGirl: there you have it guys! The end! I'm sorry it was a short book I wish I had done more with it, but I just wasn't so sure, but I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who stuck around and read this book! I haven't made a full book in almost a year or 2 now, glad to be back writing not sure what I'll be doing next but feel free to Add me on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube link in my bio! But on Instagram and Twitter I am doing votes right now on which should be my next book! Anyways like I said thank you to all I love u all and hope you have a fantastic Life!