chapter 15 (The Confession)

Your pov:

Today was the day, your alarm went off, we had to be there by 10am. I got out of  bed and headed down stairs to make coffee. The time was now 7:03, I could hear the muffling sounds of the boys, I look over at them moving over "morning" I heart which made me jump and drop my coffee into a million pieces plus Burn me "ugh!" I say out loud trying to step back away from the hotness and Glass every here "Jesus kurt!" I say turning around to him "what happened" Dave yelled out "kurt just scared me and made me burt myself" I tell out "oh... Ok... You ok?" He tells back out "yeah I'm good" I say "ok... We gonna sleep a little longer" he says and I just giggle.

I turn back around to be greeted by Kurt once again "I'm sorry" he says shamefully looking away, I sigh "Kurt it's fine look" I say raising my arm up so he could see the red spot. Kurt leans in and kisses it "I'm still sorry" he says "i-its fine, the kids of cold air makes it feel better" I say smiling and Kurt smiles back.

(Time skipped)

The time was now 8am and I hade made breakfast for everyone "breakfast is Served!" I say the boys sat up with no shirts in and there messy hair going and walked over "so is grant coming here or is he-" he stops mid sentence "he is meeting us at the court house" krist says. We all drank our coffee/tea "poor Frances, she doesn't wanna be apart of this" Dave says  raising his phone to "you've been speaking to frances?" You say "yeah" he just respondes back "god I wish Courtney would never do this to our child, I wish I didn't even have a kid with her, I might actually still be alive if I never did meet her" Kurt says pissed off. We all sorta sat there in silence until krist spoke up "how about we go get changed". And Dave and Krist both hurrying out the room. I could see the sadness in Kurt's eyes "look nothing ever goes right kurt ok" I say to him. He gives me a small smirk but still full of Sadness, I then left the room for get changed.

I walk into my room and figured out what to wear, basically my whole closest is just BLACK band T-shirts and etc. I pulled out me an my best friend band merch we had, it was us standing there with blank faces and the picture was black and white with our band name sprayed painted on top, it was our first band merch so of course it was shit. I smiled at the shirt but it wasn't formal enough for this so I continued searching threw until I found something the looked nice black short Overalls and some stockings and black boots to fit it, I know it wasn't the most formalist outfit but it was the best option that's until I actually looked back in my closest one more time. I found a black vested suit white button up shirt with the black vest, very dark gray jeans and then black boots, plus to make it perfect with a red tie

 I found a black vested suit white button up shirt with the black vest, very dark gray jeans and then black boots, plus to make it perfect with a red tie

(Something like this but with probably black jeans and with the red tie)

I pulled it out and put it on, now I was ready to rock!

I walk down stairs to see the boys in there suits ready to role too "woah (y/n), you look amazing!" Krist says "not bad your self double trouble" I say back and we all had a laugh "welp, better be off" Dave says walking out the door, but I look back into the kitchen  and saw Kurt sitting on the stool leaning on the counter "yeeeah.. I'll be with you's in  a minute you go meet me in the car" I say and they both walk out, the house now completely silence.

I walk up to Kurt "Kurt.... You ok?" I ask Kurt just sorta turns away from me "Kurt speak please?" I say to him "I just... I just wish I could be there and prove to everyone I'm here and for my daughter not to be with the horried woman" he says. I told Kurt to stand up and look me in the eyes "Kurt, like I said before your an amazing dad, I may of only known you for a few daysish now but you mean a lot to me and we're basically all fighting for you really, and hey the case is gonna be on TV so feel free to listen to it on the TV, I left it on so you could watch it" I say smiling and Kurt smiles back.

We both gazed in each other's eyes his blue ocean eyes we're beautiful, it's weird I know I could see threw them but they we're still seeable, I lean into Kurt and kissed him on the lips and then stood back in amazement and I blushed so hard "im-im sorry I should go" I say then quickly running out the the house.

I could hear Kurt yelling from behind.

The ghost of Kurt Cobain pov:

I yelled out but she was gone, I stood there shocked, I then felt something grow inside of me.

I felt a heart beat....

H20SkyGirl: guess who's back... Back again! I am back... Back my friend idk but hello wonderful people just wanted to first say thank you for 1K views! I know we ain't at 1k rn but I know as soon as I upload this book we will be so thank you really to everyone who has actually enjoyed my book, I didn't think I would barely get any views on this book because of how weird and impossible this book is, but still really thank u all so much u are all wonderful people and btw... Next week will be the LAST chapter of this book 😭😭 I know I'm sorry! But thank u all again for enjoying this book!