Day 32

Adam's POV

Adam: Chilled I need to tell you something serious... - 8.53pm

Chilled: Yeah? What's up buddy? You alright? - 8.53pm

Adam: I'm fine, don't worry. Well i'm not fine but I just need to tell you then i'll be fine. - 8.55pm

Chilled: Well spit it out then. I'm here for you. :) -8.56pm

Adam: Well you know how me and Cathy broke up and I didn't tell you the reason. Well there was a reason. -8.59pm

Chilled: What's the reason then? - 9.01pm

Adam: You. - 9.05pm

Chilled: Me? I don't understand Adam? - 9.05pm

Adam: You. You was the reason Chilled. I don't know how to put this... But I sort developed feelings for you. I know I shouldn't be feeling this way for one of my closest friends but I couldn't hold it in anymore and I just wanted to be honest with you... Please say something. -9.08pm

Adam: Chilled? - 9.46pm

Adam: God, please don't ignore me... - 10.14pm

Adam: I'm sorry. :( 11.23pm

That was it. Exactly 32 days ago. The last time Chilled spoke to me. It's been a nightmare this past month. I sat there looking at my last conversation with him on my computer. Reading it over and over again. It still hurts. Why can't I shake him away. Its been over a month and i've heard nothing from him. None of his friends will tell me anything either. What am I suppose to do? They just keep saying he needs time. Its been 32 days and I'm going insane. I put my head into my hands and closed my eyes. Breathing slowly. A sudden rage came over me as I bang my fist onto my keyboard. I can't handle this anymore. I need to see him...

Chilled's POV

32 days today. I don't know what came over me when Adam said he had feelings for me. I was so stunned. I didn't know he was felt that way at all and I just couldn't say anything back to him. I wonder how he's doing? I feel like I just destroyed him when he needed me the most. The thing is I don't know how I feel about him. He's wonderful and always there for me so I don't know why I couldn't be there for him. Ze's told me he's been asking about me every time they play together but I just told Ze to say i needed time. I feel horrible. I've been thinking about him alot lately. Maybe it's time I finally talk to him...

Adam's POV

I was awoken by the sudden ringing on my phone. It's 1.12 am. I forced myself to get up off the couch to get my phone. Once I was at the table, I looked down to see who it was. It was Chilled. I stood there staring at his name but the ringing stopped before I could answer it. He hardly gave me any time to answer it plus it only rang for 4 rings. I unlocked my phone and went to his name and pressed the call button.

It rang all the way to voicemail. I didn't know what I expected. He just rang me so how could he miss this call? I called him another three more times after that I decided to give up. I think it's time I moved on.

I put my phone back onto my table and walked over to my couch. Was it by accident he just happened to ring me or it might of been a prank but who knows now. I could feel my eyes begin to water. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. Why me god? What did i do to deserve this?  I just wish i could end it all. That's when it hit me. I walked over to my kitchen and opened my cutlery draw staring at my huge kitchen knife. Do i want to do this? My life isn't worth anything if I can't have Chilled by my side friend or boyfriend. It sounds pretty petty of me to think about taking my life over a someone I've begun to fall for. It just hurts to know that he wasn't there for me when I needed him the most.